• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    yes
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Thanks Mate! Did anyone happen to see what Dusseldorf was going for???
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Dussy was 175 I believe.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    What are they selling and how do u buy them?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    brad's message on thy new new goodies: :)

From Artillery...

Greetings...

On August 2nd at 10 AM PST the 2008 Pearl Jam posters will be available for purchase.

-Virginia Beach
    -Camden 1
    -Camden 2
    -Hartford

My web guy has been working hard to resolve the issues that happened during the last sale, I am trying to remain positive as I do each sale that it will all run smoothly, but so far the Artillery Sale track record's not so good! One of the things he's put into place is that you have to log in before you can put posters in your cart...so log in first before you do anything else. Let's all keep our fingers crossed...and remember there are a lot of people out there hitting the site at once, it's like Mr. Burns and his Three Stooges Syndrome...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3380594169

...The Hartford Poster...

At the top of the poster are the 5 platonic solids...they are all supposed to go through and come together to form a metatron's cube at the bottom, it sort of the crux of the concept.... originally this poster was going to be printed on white paper, unfortunately due to some unforseen trapping issues, a last minute audible had to be called and it was switched over to black paper. Because of this, the colors didn't overprint the way they should have on white paper for the metatron's cube. For my copies sold on Artillery, there will be additional color(s) added to the poster to fix that overprinting problem.

If your curious at all, google the platonic solids and metatron's cube...it's all really interesting stuff based on sacred geometry and how everything in the universe is made....it'll cook your noodle.

...Eddie Vedder posters...

Due to the bizarre issues the site experienced on the last Eddie Vedder poster sale, there are still West Coast leg posters available for purchase. There's even a FEW Kenyon Hall prints, not many mind you, but a few left over. Those will also be available for purchase on Aug. 2nd at 10 AM PST.

The East Coast leg posters will be available for sale once the tour is over, on Aug.23rd at 10 AM PST.

...Signed but not Numbered...

There are some pretty big changes happening here at Artillery, and in order to make room for these changes and help fund some of these changes, it's time to move some things out! Going through and taking inventory I started realizing I have handfuls of a lot of posters that are extras from the print run. I usually keep a couple of posters out of the run that i don't number to give away to friends or to send off to design magazines for their annual issues or to send out to possible future clients to try and get more work...that way i don't have to send out my own personal numbered copies.

So as I was going through and seeing what I have in my flat files, it turns out for a lot of sold out Pearl Jam posters I have a few of these not-numbered extras. There aren't a lot of these for each poster, single digits here. So, I decided to sell these on Aug. 2nd at 10 AM PST as well.... the prices of these posters will be set pretty close to market value, so keep that in mind, and also please keep in mind that there are only a few of each.

Here's the poster that are signed but not numbered extras of:

-Honolulu
    -Hamilton
    -Ottawa
    -Purple Vic
    -Brown Vic
    -New Jersey
    -Copenhagen
    -Atlantic city
    -Gorge 05
    -DC
    -Easy St
    -Dusseldorf
    -Philadelphia

That's all for now....but as I said above...there are some big changes brewing round the Artillery Bunker, and there should hopefully be a lot more art on it's way through the end of this year and into the next....as always, stay tuned....

bradk
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Does anybody know how much hartford might be going for?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    Does anybody know how much hartford might be going for?

think it was 60 bucks.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    didn't this all go down yesterday, or am I missing something today?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I thought this sale happened on sat? Or was there another delay?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,094
    seriously people use your brians
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    this is gonna be a nigtmare!!
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Options
    I thought this sale happened on sat? Or was there another delay?
    "The sale WILL go on Sunday, August 3nd at Noon"
  • Options
    "The sale WILL go on Sunday, August 3nd at Noon"

HAHA...I deleted the email after I got it as I am retired and all. Thought I read sat. carry on, sorry.....

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,094
    booomm11 wrote:
    this is gonna be a nigtmare!!

not really I believe that if you can not figure out what time the sale is then you probably can not figure out how to buy something

buying is no that easy, it is an art to buy poster at a certain time with lots of other people trying..... so good luck
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    EDIT....Never mind, LukinFan filled me in...:D

• Options
    HAHA...I deleted the email after I got it as I am retired and all. Thought I read sat. carry on, sorry.....
    No, what you originally thought was right. That was just a quote from what he had on the splash page from the site.
  • Options
    Does anyone have either of these I am looking for them for whatever face currently is. Let me Know. New to PJ posters but have tons of real movie posters mint condition that i ma willing to trade. J
    Mansfield 1 2000
    Mansfield 2 2003
    VFC Asheville 04
    East Rutherford 2 06
    Lolla 07
    Mansfield 1 08
    EV Boston