Options

2010 Tour DVD???

OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
edited February 2017 in The Porch
Hi Everyone...

Was watching some youtube uploads of some the shows from this past tour and I must say the energy at every show was spectacular. I think this was a grand tour with some epic shows, especially Boston and overseas in Germany... Got me thinking, would PJ possibly release a tour dvd?? Seeing as there were new songs featured like Of The Earth and such??? Just a thought...would LOVE to see that happen....

Wishful Thinking.... ;) What do you guys say???

I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
Post edited by OceanInDisguise13 on

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I'd be all for it. As long as they put SOLAT-Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love-Porch from Hartford, then it would be one awesome DVD.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Boston was incredible...
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    How about "Pearl Jam: Up on the downside, Live in Australia and NZ"
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    There were a lot of cameras in front of some of the stages I've seen in some footage so we can only hope I guess.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    There's 84 day's 18 hours & 16 minutes left till Christmas. Hopefully Pearl Jam has something underneath their sleeves to put out a sweet live DVD / Bluray compilation for their fan's to put underneath their Christmas trees or Christmas stockings. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ha ha. Something in time for Christmas? So you mean maye we'll get it mid next year? ;) Just jokes of course.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    demetrios wrote:
    There's 84 day's 18 hours & 16 minutes left till Christmas. Hopefully Pearl Jam has something underneath their sleeves to put out a sweet live DVD / Bluray compilation for their fan's to put underneath their Christmas trees or Christmas stockings. :mrgreen:

Maybe, but it wont be out until May.
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Maybe, but it wont be out until May.

D'oh! :(
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    lol Yeah maybe the "annual" gift... I did see lots of cameras and I hope we have a Touring Band 2010 DVD out sometime. Thanks all! :)
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    An Australian and New Zealand tour dvd is long overdue
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    Newch91 wrote:
    I'd be all for it. As long as they put SOLAT-Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love-Porch from Hartford, then it would be one awesome DVD.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    I would like to see just a concert(not tour highlights). I don't care what show.
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    I'm all for this!
    every album since binaural they've put out a dvd of the era.
    binaural = touring band
    riot act = live at the garden/showbox
    avocado = imagine
    backspacer = ?
    so I say there's a great chance. they'd be stupid not to! and pj aint stupid :mrgreen:
  • Options
    broloco wrote:
    I'm all for this!
    every album since binaural they've put out a dvd of the era.
    binaural = touring band
    riot act = live at the garden/showbox
    avocado = imagine
    backspacer = ?
    so I say there's a great chance. they'd be stupid not to! and pj aint stupid :mrgreen:

Fuckin right! Something's bound to be released to the fan's & in High Definition no less! :geek:
  • Options
    Ooh, ooh, I hope so & if it eventuates YAY!!! Hanging with baited breath.....
    <hr>
  • Options
    :clap: Fantastic suggestion! It would be cool to us getting the shit pummeled out of us in Auckland! Funny as all hell....waiting at the 10c area in Auckland before the show, all the fans that had been following the tour looked pretty jaded :yawn: Lets face it...it's a full time job following a band on tour...by the end of the Auckland show everyone was pretty edgy and amped up....it was a squeeze on the rail for the entire show...ziggy looks like this :crazy: after that one!
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    :clap: Fantastic suggestion! It would be cool to us getting the shit pummeled out of us in Auckland! Funny as all hell....waiting at the 10c area in Auckland before the show, all the fans that had been following the tour looked pretty jaded :yawn: Lets face it...it's a full time job following a band on tour...by the end of the Auckland show everyone was pretty edgy and amped up....it was a squeeze on the rail for the entire show...ziggy looks like this :crazy: after that one!

I would love to see us getting smashed! lol :lol: Yeah I was so fucking tired by the time I got to NZ....didn't help all the late nights on here doing relays etc the nights before I left. So much fun at the Auckland concert....plus the drinks afterwards at Father Ted's. Such a great day...right from the beginning to the end!

And I didn't look like this!! :crazy: I had good old Pete protecting me. :mrgreen: You and I were snug as bugs in our little section in front of Mike....everyone else had bruises etc! haha So glad we got where we were.

Christchurch was fucking awesome too.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    lets hope we get a tour dvd as we have not had one since live at the garden
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016