Pee Wee Football Brawl

Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
These Fathers should be banned for life ! What a disgrace

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/2 ... 743404.htm

Pee-Wee Football Fight! Parents, Coaches Brawl (VIDEO)

A brawl between coaches and parents broke out in the middle of a pee-wee football game between the Patriots and the Hurricanes in Pearland, Tex. on Sept. 18.

After one of the Patriots scored a touchdown, two players who collided during the play began to shove each other. Once a parent tried to step in, more parents from both sides ran on to the field and a huge fight began between the angry fathers and the coaches.

According to CBS News, a Patriots coach sucker-punched a father in the back of the head as the kids, who are 11 and 12 years old, tried to settle everyone down.

One player named Justin Robinson said he couldn't believe they fought like that in front of the kids because "that's a bad example for us."

The local football league decided to ban both teams from the postseason. One coach was banned from the league for life and others were suspended for the rest of the season. Scroll down to watch the scary scene.
My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    parents suck.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    hmmm....my wife's from Pearland. :?

pretty f'd up thing to do in front of all of those kids.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I fucking hate sports parents...

I worked in a sports facility that had ice hockey, roller hockey and indoor soccer for a handful of years, and I'm convinced that parents should have to watch the game from a soundproof, locked, plexiglass room.

When my little guys get involved in sports, I'd really like to help out and coach and stuff, but I can't stand the overbearing parents that are out there.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Well, I don't agree with punishing the kids for the sins of the parents.

However, those parents ought to be ashamed of themselves. I wouldn't mind seeing some of them be arrested and made an example of....especially that dick who sucker punched someone in the back of the head...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    that is disgraceful, truly disgraceful... not one of those parents got knocked out cold... disgraceful punching.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.