The Username Game

pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Explain the Username above you ;)

Look at the person who posted before you, and write a sentence or two about their username. Not about the person, just their username :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    It reminds of the place in that movie Avatar, which at the moment I can't remember.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    pandora. the screen name alone can drink a bottle of malt liquor in seconds.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Reminds me of a local Apartment complex - Chadwick Village :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    makes me think of a catholic school girl that has just went off to college
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    The symbolic number of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. 'H' and 'A' are the 8th and 1st letter of the alphabet, respectively.
    The symbolic number of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. 'H' and 'A' are the 8th and 1st letter of the alphabet, respectively.

no shit. :lol: never would have thought of that. perhaps i should become a biker. is this a common term for the HA?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    81 wrote:

no shit. :lol: never would have thought of that. perhaps i should become a biker. is this a common term for the HA?

According to wikipedia it is (amazing things you find when you google).
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    loveontwolegs is that kinda like eat at the Y
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

I think of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Makes me think somebody has their alphabet confused, if g goes under p. :?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • The leader of the Whos who sold her people out for a roll in the hay with the Grinch
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    royalty with a case of amnesia
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 81 wrote:

wow, I can see why, but that could not be more far off from the real reason for the name :lol:
    81 wrote:

wow, I can see why, but that could not be more far off from the real reason for the name :lol:

Those were my thughts at first.

Peace

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    g under p wrote:
    I think of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Peace
    i agree
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    What I said when I realized they didn't make Almond Cluster anymore ;):D
  • mickeyrat

Mickey Mouses Evil Cousin
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    he didn't wipe very good and has some boo boo left
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81: The year i lost my viginity. :mrgreen:

Peace

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    does it stand for grace under pressure? that's what i've always thought when i saw your username.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    does it stand for grace under pressure? that's what i've always thought when i saw your username.

I know it's mini fast car, but I always think "Merry Fucking Christmas" :D
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    PureandEasy is actually referring to two rappers. Easy-E and Pure-luv. They were the same person, but people thought Easy-E was more "gansta", so he kept that persona. PureandEasy is paying tribute.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    mfc2006 wrote:

Very observant and you are correct....which stands for me many different things, that includes my favorite rock band.....

2.gif

Peace

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    mfc2006 wrote:

I know it's mini fast car, but I always think "Merry Fucking Christmas" :D

ha! they're actually my initials, and the year i signed up on the board. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    PureandEasy is actually referring to two rappers. Easy-E and Pure-luv. They were the same person, but people thought Easy-E was more "gansta", so he kept that persona. PureandEasy is paying tribute.

These are cracking me up, as again, they could not be more far from the truth, but I love everyone's imagination
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Pure and Easy sounds like a household cleaning chemical( no offence, just a game :? )
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Coffee mmm coffee
    alternate universe and toast :?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAj7ogsMy6k
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    a box with bad stuff in it!!! :o
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    an anoli with an icky thump!! :shock: