So is this any GOOD
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    81 wrote:
    So is this any GOOD
    probably have to know what the fuck you're yammering on about before we can comment.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    So is this any GOOD
    probably have to know what the fuck you're yammering on about before we can comment.

So glad to know it's not just me... :?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • swyper no swyping
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    It sucked, turned it off
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    is it a phone texting thing?

i googled swype
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    its a keyboard for smart phones. its suppose to make typing really easy, but it just frustrated me, so i went back to the stock keyboard for now. maybe i'll try it again tommorrow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • You kids and your toys.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Dear Fenway & 81,

Who's oldest out of you two?

Thanks,
    Curious

wrong thread...

cell phone texting fuckers...
    rock

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    isn't fenway in his 20's????? i forget, but i think i'm older
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I figured 81 was born in 81. I was born in 82, so I think he's got me.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I figured 81 was born in 81. I was born in 82, so I think he's got me.

born in 74. i'm old
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    You kids and your toys.

When I was 81's age I used a typewriter with a correction ribbon cassette. Had to pop out the black ribbon cassette any time I had a typo. And I was damned happy to have advanced my personal technology beyond White-Out.

You whippersnappers and your newfangled notions.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 81 wrote:

born in 74. i'm old
    You look great in your picture. You don't look a day over 18 months. It's amazing the smoking hasn't caught up to you.
  • You kids and your toys.

When I was 81's age I used a typewriter with a correction ribbon cassette. Had to pop out the black ribbon cassette any time I had a typo. And I was damned happy to have advanced my personal technology beyond White-Out.

Thank you unlost for poignantly putting the whole thing into perspective.

By the way, your dogs are staring at me.
    the old and young alike both use fancy texting gadgets while driving,
    while fucking,
    and while pearl jamming.

what the?
    if i were ed i'd be a little upset.

81 are you one of the guilty?
    Fenway?

Swype my balls.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    You kids and your toys.

when i started typing, we had electric typewriters with those golf ball sized balls with letters on em. we had to buy correction tape (little white strips with out on them that you hit back space, put the correction tape in, hit the letter again, hit backspace and typed the correct letter) :lol:

thank goodness that didn't last long
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

born in 74. i'm old
    You look great in your picture. You don't look a day over 18 months. It's amazing the smoking hasn't caught up to you.

doctor says the smoking is eventually going to catcu up to me, but i don't believe him
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    chadwick wrote:
    while fucking,
    and while pearl jamming.

what the?

Fenway?

Swype my balls.

nope, i don't text and drive. i avoid phone and drive. and i hate the idiots that stand at concerts recording on their phone. as if they are every going to watch it again. snap a couple of pictures, than put the fucker down and enjoy the show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwick wrote:
    while fucking,
    and while pearl jamming.

what the?

Fenway?

Swype my balls.
    Never while driving, never while fucking, and perhaps a few times while pearl jamming. Chadwick, they are outlawing texting and driving in my state starting next month. They're cracking down on that shit.
    its illegal here to text and drive, but i still see people doing it. i honked at some broad the other night. scared the heck out of her. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    this is me driving 18 wheels of chrome, shit, and piss down a 142 lane freeway...
    ready????

Swyping my brains out, 3 cell phones all going, all charging, atlas laying across sterring wheel, homemade high-power coffee goin to town, water all over the place, outlaw truckin dodgin scales like a champion, sleepless and dumb, side-swiping moose for extra ice mountain points, and text swyping nude women in chicago... number off the bathroom wall

swype swype

pretty busy when fuckin around drivin
    impossible to drive 80,000 pounds without tons of bullshit goin on

the DOT votes for bongs, pills and cell phone driving

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • :lol: Swyping my brains out. Shit everywhere. I love that. I needed that to end my day with a laugh. Well played sir.
    1. You're all children. I graduated high school when Fenway was still a gestational sac.

2. In the old days, we used pencils and printed in lower grades and couldn't wait to be an seventh grader and write in script with a pen. Typewriters were for secretaries, reporters, and college students. Rich ones, not the ones who rented them by the hour at the university typing center.

3. I would not recommend swiping Chadwick's balls. I don't think that would end up well for any if you. Remember, it's all fun and games until someone ends up a eunuch.

Now, pass me my Ensure and make sure that Geritol chaser is iced .
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    1. You're all children. I graduated high school when Fenway was still a gestational sac.

2. In the old days, we used pencils and printed in lower grades and couldn't wait to be an seventh grader and write in script with a pen. Typewriters were for secretaries, reporters, and college students. Rich ones, not the ones who rented them by the hour at the university typing center.

3. I would not recommend swiping Chadwick's balls. I don't think that would end up well for any if you. Remember, it's all fun and games until someone ends up a eunuch.

SS-2010-01-05_08.27.05.jpg
    unlost dogs rocks
    i like seniors who jam out

i guess she's cougar material!
    that is the correct term.... cougar material????

"cougar" being a senior who's all over it and shit???

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    norm wrote:

that's exactly what im talkin about

hippy senior cougar

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    seniors swype
    its true

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Look @ that cute little sweatshirt she's got on! Full-on cougar material in my book.

Norm, you promised not to post that.

Dammit, where'd I put my teeth.,,
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

Norm, you promised not to post that.

Dammit, where'd I put my teeth.,,

no i promised not to post the pic from 2 hours later