Options

eddie - clean shaven???

Comments

• Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    thanks. hopefully i'll be home by then!

FYI....VH1 is re-airing the awards throughout the day tomorrow as well. I think there is an 8 pm showing....not REALLY sure (but close.) And the best song award comes on about 40 minutes into the show.
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    He definitely should've won.. and I normally don't comment in the 'looks' threads, but lately Ed's hair has been reminding me of this. :confused: Maybe not as much tonight, but in the Guaranteed video? Mmmhmm.

Oh...Laura....

Must you scare me like that? :D
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I guess didn't realize Penn was a little person...
    Since when is 5'9" a little person???

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000576/bio
  • Options
    I had to work so I couldn't watch.

Who beat Eddie??

btw Thank you for the link Marie. YUMS!!!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    DAMN! Ed looked older....grow the beard back....DAmn...he deserved it!!! Fucking who'se choice was this again? I want to be on this panel next year.. COME ON GOLDEN GLOBES!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    He definitely should've won.. and I normally don't comment in the 'looks' threads, but lately Ed's hair has been reminding me of this. :confused: Maybe not as much tonight, but in the Guaranteed video? Mmmhmm.
    Laura, you did NOT go there! hehehehe
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I don't think I've EVER seen a photo of Eddie in a tie....how debonaire! Congrats to him for being nominated...although I think he was there to support Sean Penn his new BFF.... ;)
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Don't you know who that IS?! It's Barry f'n GIBB!!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    I'm confused, I thought that the Golden Globes were cancelled. When did it air on TV?

EDIT: Nevermind. It's the Critic's Choice Awards that's on now. Sorry.
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • Options
    Thanks for posting that yummy picture
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    someone must have a pic... somewhere on the internet... come on folks... im curious... ive grown so accustomed to the beard... i knew it was just a front to look cool on stage... he always does something wacky as soon as theyre done touring... makes it easier to keep track of what era eds in tho :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Keiran wrote:
    Was that Eddie without a beard??? He should have won!!!!

All I could say after TheBestSong went to the other artist (see, there is Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam and then anyone else is the others to me), was in medium tone of voice......"you bastards! you bastards! You friggin bastards!"my kids thought I was hilarious --they know how much I love any of their work. But more importantly I saw it as the movies that won against the Into The Wild catagories did in no way even compare to this deep story and so you could look at it as a bit too much for these critics. Now the people's choice awards are different right? can we still get a chance to vote for Into The Wild in full form hoping that when we the fans speak, we will be heard better.

I know I am not everyone's mom here but I need to ask a question to you; doesn't it appear that after EV came out to an event that he use to shy away from he should have won---I mean not even for that--attending although now you gotta wonder when he will come out again. His music was awesome and I just hope he continues to see that this is all bs done by critics and in no way can speak for the masses of people who are his fans.

and then when Emile Hershe got passed over for an award for the leading part, I felt so bad for him--he looked like he was going to cry.

as well as the older guy. that was so good in the film--he too got passed over. I swear it's a conspiracy against the director although I know not why. Poor Sean Penn loses his wife this week, then goes on to be humiliated for what else can be called a magnificant movie. I feel like writing a letter to him. How would I get a letter to the right person?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Keiran wrote:
    Was that Eddie without a beard??? He should have won!!!!

All I could say after TheBestSong went to the other artist (see, there is Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam and then anyone else is the others to me), was in medium tone of voice......"you bastards! you bastards! You friggin bastards!"my kids thought I was hilarious --they know how much I love any of their work. But more importantly I saw it as the movies that won against the Into The Wild catagories did in no way even compare to this deep story and so you could look at it as a bit too much for these critics. Now the people's choice awards are different right? can we still get a chance to vote for Into The Wild in full form hoping that when we the fans speak, we will be heard better.

I know I am not everyone's mom here but I need to ask a question to you; doesn't it appear that after EV came out to an event that he use to shy away from he should have won---I mean not even for that--attending although now you gotta wonder when he will come out again. His music was awesome and I just hope he continues to see that this is all bs done by critics and in no way can speak for the masses of people who are his fans.

and then when Emile Hershe got passed over for an award for the leading part, I felt so bad for him--he looked like he was going to cry.

as well as the older guy. that was so good in the film--he too got passed over. I swear it's a conspiracy against the director although I know not why. Poor Sean Penn loses his wife this week, then goes on to be humiliated for what else can be called a magnificant movie. I feel like writing a letter to him. How would I get a letter to the right person?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    E.K wrote:
    Looks like Ed took his beard off and lent it to Sean for the night. :D
    you beat me to it!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    writersu wrote:

if anyone beat him inb est song at least it was the movie Once... i liked that movie actually and i liked the song.

but i still like guaranteed better of course :o
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,699
    you beat me to it!

:D:p:o
  • Options
    yielderyielder Posts: 160
    eddie vedder for oceans 14 !! hahahah
    they look great together :)
    not kiddin

nice suit !!
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • Options
    ONCE DEVIDEDONCE DEVIDED Posts: 1,131
    showed a snipet of the awards on Aussie news before I went out to dinner. the only celeb shown was ED
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    i'm straight as an arrow, but i say dam clooney is one good looking bloke
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Options
    they look like they're about to smooch.
  • Options
    I can't get any of these pics to load lol! I really wanna see them, and the fact that i really wanna see them is becoming very distressing to me right now. I'm a 22 year old guy, why am i obsessing over this?!

btw, i've always preferred bearded Ed, but that's just me.

Where else can i see pics??
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
  • Options
    raindog80 wrote:

thanks!
    Eddie needs the beard back. I never realised how...BIG his face is hehe! The pics of him and Jill are lovely, they look really sweet together.

Oh, and Ed and George look like a sweet couple too! :)
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    He looks 10 years younger. I like it.
    "I wish I was the full moon... you kept your house keys on" - Wishlist (Melbourne '03)
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    OMG yes you got it exactly right!!
    I was just complaining about this yesterday after seeing the video!!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy