The Event on Nbc

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
NbcAwesome show can't wait to see more,kinda flash forward meets stephen king meets vantage point. Should be a good one anyone else watch????
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    You mean NBC? I don't watch it. When you proclaim a show to be "the next LOST" (before an episode airs), usually means it won't last; i.e., FlashFoward.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Newch91 wrote:
    You mean NBC? I don't watch it. When you proclaim a show to be "the next LOST" (before an episode airs), usually means it won't last; i.e., FlashFoward.
    Yeah i ment nbc i didnt watch lost but i can tell you this show was good.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Newch91 wrote:
    Yeah i ment nbc i didnt watch lost but i can tell you this show was good.
    I'll probably check it out online and see what I think of it.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Its from the producers of 24,i think its got a chance of being a really good show. Its on demand if that helps.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Its from the producers of 24,i think its got a chance of being a really good show. Its on demand if that helps.
    Yep. I think I saw it on demand. I'll check it out.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    We watched it, the jumping around is a little irritating, 13 months ago, 1 hour ago whats up with that? I guess it will all lead up to the moment the plane was to go down into the Presidents get away home but disappears instead. So are we thinking alternate Universe, time mumbo jumbo, aliens?? I set it up to tape as a series,
    hope they don't take a big break like with flash forward, we never went back.
  • Another really good episode,this show has alot of potential.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Another really good episode,this show has alot of potential.
    to bad this thread doesn't

:P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    On the DVR.... Detroit up first then the Event. Good to hear it was another good episode :D
    Same for Hawaii Five O, liking that!
  • pandora wrote:
    On the DVR.... Detroit up first then the Event. Good to hear it was another good episode :D
    Same for Hawaii Five O, liking that!
    Episode 1 of detroit 187 was awesome,i dvrd episode 2. The events got alot going on but i like how there bringing it all together.
    Go Birds!!!!