Options

The Big Bang Theory

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited October 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Sheldon is currently the best character in sit-coms. I'm super stoked for the seaon premier tonight.

Bazinga Bitches!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    me too!!!! :thumbup: :clap:
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Yeah, I can't wait to see how his "date" goes! :wtf: :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    tomorrow morning...torrent style!!!!! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfL4-C8OCys
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    This is a great show for sure. Glad you mentioned it.
    Two and a Half Men is my favorite sitcom though.
    Speaking of tv...we enjoyed the hell out of Detroit 187 the other night
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    I am SO bummed they switched nights... I have agility training with the dogs on Thursdays at 8 p.m. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to DVR the show, and I'm still trying to figure out how to switch back and forth from DVDs to TV. :x

Sheldon is priceless, but you know who really slays me? Howard. He has the best lines...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    We watched that last night, the main actor is from Life on Mars one I liked that got cancelled, it had great music too. This will be a good show I agree, the ending freaked me out a bit though.
    A lot of Detroit 187 is filmed here in ATL right near our shop, like the skyline shown, the warehouses etc.
    We are doing some of the printing of props for it, like the calendar that was shown in the beginning there in the police station.
    We also got some Paramount work too recently for movies like the new Fast and Furious, Footloose, Lottery Ticket, and a Betty White film. Its fun when we see the stuff we printed. Atlanta is an up and coming film city :D
  • Options
    LOVE this show. other than shows on food network and discovery channel this and modern family are my faves
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    LOVE this show. other than shows on food network and discovery channel this and modern family are my faves

Oh my God, "Modern Family" is such a riot. I love that kid Manny... did you see it last night? How about when they were building the playhouse?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    We watched that last night, the main actor is from Life on Mars one I liked that got cancelled, it had great music too. This will be a good show I agree, the ending freaked me out a bit though.
    A lot of Detroit 187 is filmed here in ATL right near our shop, like the skyline shown, the warehouses etc.
    We are doing some of the printing of props for it, like the calendar that was shown in the beginning there in the police station.
    We also got some Paramount work too recently for movies like the new Fast and Furious, Footloose, Lottery Ticket, and a Betty White film. Its fun when we see the stuff we printed. Atlanta is an up and coming film city :D
    Yeah we were both shocked at the ending...definitely didn't see that coming!! Maybe that will help fill the Big Brother void!! Imperioli was also on The Sopranos.
    That's cool about you guys getting to print some of the props and stuff. What else did you do? I'll be on the lookout for your work :D

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    Back on Big Bang....Sheldon is funny as hell! I would choke him out if I lived with him though!

• Options

Oh my God, "Modern Family" is such a riot. I love that kid Manny... did you see it last night? How about when they were building the playhouse?
    we were busy so I missed it. I'll have to catch it on Hulu or something
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    Yeah we were both shocked at the ending...definitely didn't see that coming!! Maybe that will help fill the Big Brother void!! Imperioli was also on The Sopranos.
    That's cool about you guys getting to print some of the props and stuff. What else did you do? I'll be on the lookout for your work :D
    Well we do promotional stuff for local rappers and some Christian work out of Nashville
    and printing for local venues like the Dome and Turner Field, menus, counter cards stuff like that.
    A couple well known mags we do the adwork and have a couple international accts.
    Lots of local restaurants and now we expanded and have many churches in the southeast too for their children programs.
    Biz has really picked up but after 18 years of ups and downs I know whats coming ;)
    I don't let it bother me anymore, what will be will be.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I am SO bummed they switched nights... I have agility training with the dogs on Thursdays at 8 p.m. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to DVR the show, and I'm still trying to figure out how to switch back and forth from DVDs to TV. :x
    Wow, I have the same problem! Only I go to Obedience training on Thursday nights. I belong to a training club and Thursday has been our class night for a bazillion years.

My biggest problem will be getting my prince to remember to record it. :problem: :think:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Can't wait.
    Its about time Sheldon got some action I think. I mean, damn, a man needs some kind of realease or he ends up knocking on a door like this: "Penny (knock knock knock), Penny (knock knock knock), Penny (knock knock knock)..."
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    wait...so now it's on the same time as The Office? damn.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nevermind...saw that it's on an hour earlier. thursday is a great night for tv!!! big bang, 30 rock, the office, hope outsourced is decent, it's always sunny in philly & the league!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LOVE this show - I just hope I remember to watch it

when it was on Mondays I watched all the comedy shows so I never missed it
  • Options
    Sheldon and the others were on Craig Ferguson last night and I gotta tell you, his personality isn't too distant from his characters. He is very quirky, nerdy and funny.

A little off topic here but what did you think of Boardwalk Empire? I think it's an instant hit.
  • Options
    Didn't see that but due to late-breaking disasters at work I missed my agility class... so was able to watch "The Big Bang Theory" which was funny.

I could only watch the first five minutes of "Shit My Dad Says" because it was so awful and unfunny.

Looking forward to "Outsourcing."

I remain optimistic... ;)
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    "We dont have a code for robot arm grasping a man's penis" :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Can't wait.
    Its about time Sheldon got some action I think. I mean, damn, a man needs some kind of realease or he ends up knocking on a door like this: "Penny (knock knock knock), Penny (knock knock knock), Penny (knock knock knock)..."

looks like Sheldon got his girl. correct me if i'm wrong, but was that blossom?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    that blond is excruciatingly hot
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tonight.... comedies while partaking ;) It's Friday! :D
  • Options
    It was the best comedy season premier this week! And Blossom is still a not so handsome woman! ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    I love the show, but the laugh track is too much and really gets on my nerves
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    watched it online today,quality stuff.
    poor wolowitz :D:D
    1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :lol::lol: JUST WATCH THE EPISODE!!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Why is it giving me the peace sign?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    the blond needs to get naked.
    chinese-happy.jpg