Art-o-mat

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
LOVE. THIS.

http://www.artomat.org/

I already wrote to find out about submitting more than one concept :) Isn't this brilliant!? Anybody here ever see one, or buy a piece from it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LOVE. THIS.

I already wrote to find out about submitting more than one concept :) Isn't this brilliant!? Anybody here ever see one, or buy a piece from it?
    I dont give a ratsass-o-mat!!!!!

So who what where and what are you doing for the Bridge shows???

You on the lawn??
    We gonna get together, drink till we fall down, and dance naked on the lawn???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • LOVE. THIS.

I dont give a ratsass-o-mat!!!!!

So who what where and what are you doing for the Bridge shows???

You on the lawn??
    We gonna get together, drink till we fall down, and dance naked on the lawn???
    It's not a ratass-o-mat! Read damnit....READ! :lol:

I am on the lawn for Sunday for sure, my sis is accompanying me for her first Bridge show! Saturday I was hoping to score a single seat, but if that fails I'll be on the lawn then too lol I'd love to see you! Dunno about me dancing nekkid, I don't want to scare everyone off the lawn :lol:
  • It's not a ratass-o-mat! Read damnit....READ! :lol:

I am on the lawn for Sunday for sure, my sis is accompanying me for her first Bridge show! Saturday I was hoping to score a single seat, but if that fails I'll be on the lawn then too lol I'd love to see you! Dunno about me dancing nekkid, I don't want to scare everyone off the lawn :lol:
    Very cool.

Cheeky and SPEEDYS Sunday itinerary.....

7am...Bloody Mary's
    8am..More Bloody Marys....
    9am...Go throw tortillas at the people attending the wishlist party.....
    10am...In "n" out burgers (like 3 doubles each)
    10.30...Run in to the nearest bar and do some jaegerbombs out of each others bellybuttons
    11am...Go to the pool, swim naked, and toss all the patio furniture into the pool.....
    11:20...RUN FROM POLICE!!!!
    11:21...Get caught by police......
    12:00...Get bailed out by QuarterToTen.....
    12:15...Go to nearest bar and have 6-10 Coronas and a few shots of tequila.....
    1pm...SPEEDY gets thrown out of bar for groping the hot waitress....CHEEKY is caught making out with some bartender named Jacque(his real name is Butch, but cheeky fell for the fake French accent)

To Be Continued......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • It's not a ratass-o-mat! Read damnit....READ! :lol:

Very cool.

Cheeky and SPEEDYS Sunday itinerary.....

7am...Bloody Mary's
    8am..More Bloody Marys....
    9am...Go throw tortillas at the people attending the wishlist party.....
    10am...In "n" out burgers (like 3 doubles each)
    10.30...Run in to the nearest bar and do some jaegerbombs out of each others bellybuttons
    11am...Go to the pool, swim naked, and toss all the patio furniture into the pool.....
    11:20...RUN FROM POLICE!!!!
    11:21...Get caught by police......
    12:00...Get bailed out by QuarterToTen.....
    12:15...Go to nearest bar and have 6-10 Coronas and a few shots of tequila.....
    1pm...SPEEDY gets thrown out of bar for groping the hot waitress....CHEEKY is caught making out with some bartender named Jacque(his real name is Butch, but cheeky fell for the fake French accent)

To Be Continued......
    :lol::lol::lol:

*orders tortillas in bulk*
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Sent in my entry today, wish me luck! :)

http://b-drawn.blogspot.com/2010/10/art ... entry.html
  • Sent in my entry today, wish me luck! :)

looks great chiqui!

i shared the link with my art classes after i saw it on here and they all loved the idea

i've been trying to think of cool lil wood carving ideas i could submit... i'll post pics if i ever do

good luck!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/

looks great chiqui!

i shared the link with my art classes after i saw it on here and they all loved the idea

i've been trying to think of cool lil wood carving ideas i could submit... i'll post pics if i ever do

good luck!
    Awesome! I'd love to see what you do, definitely share :) and thanks for the luck wish!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025

Saw your work on your FB blog post. looks cool.Real cool. so, a pack of 50 art cards? AmI understanding that correctly?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

Saw your work on your FB blog post. looks cool.Real cool. so, a pack of 50 art cards? AmI understanding that correctly?
    Thanks! Each box would contain 1 piece....there would be 50 boxes total if I got chosen to participate.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    mickeyrat wrote:

Thanks! Each box would contain 1 piece....there would be 50 boxes total if I got chosen to participate.
    well , 1 piece inside the box and the box counts as art too. BOGO!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I GOT ACCEPTED!! :mrgreen:

Wooohooo, now on to drawing like a motherfucker (even more than normal :lol: )
  • I GOT ACCEPTED!! :mrgreen:

congrats!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    I GOT ACCEPTED!! :mrgreen:

congrats!
    Thank you! I'm excited, a lot of work but it keeps me off the streets lol
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yay chiqui! Are you gonna put together a collaborative poster showing each piece that you make? THAT would be cool! How long from the time you give them your work, and they distribute to the machines?
    I'm a huntin' chiqi's! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    yay chiqui! Are you gonna put together a collaborative poster showing each piece that you make? THAT would be cool! How long from the time you give them your work, and they distribute to the machines?
    I'm definitely scanning each one because each one will have a special code that people can redeem to get a discount in my Etsy shop. That way I get feedback *and* I know which pieces have been purchased so far :) He didn't give me a time frame, and considering the undertaking they're gonna have to be a little patient lol

There is one in Seattle for sure, my friend up there went to one and bought a couple of pieces. I'll ask him when I send my pieces if they'll know which cities will use them! You should make some stuff too, everybody should :D
    4and20 wrote:
    I'm definitely scanning each one because each one will have a special code that people can redeem to get a discount in my Etsy shop. That way I get feedback *and* I know which pieces have been purchased so far :) He didn't give me a time frame, and considering the undertaking they're gonna have to be a little patient lol

There is one in Seattle for sure, my friend up there went to one and bought a couple of pieces. I'll ask him when I send my pieces if they'll know which cities will use them! You should make some stuff too, everybody should :D

Oh dear...I'm gonna be in trouble! ;) Well, I'll go get all the details, and work on some stuff then... :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Oh dear...I'm gonna be in trouble! ;) Well, I'll go get all the details, and work on some stuff then... :D
    Hey if I'm gonna go without sleep and go bananas making little boxes all night, I'm dragging as many of yous down with me :D heehee
    Here's an update, 18 done so far, 32 left to go! :)

http://b-drawn.blogspot.com/2010/10/art ... gress.html
    so impressive chiqui! makes me feel guilty I'm not getting off my butt to do some drawings! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless