Options

Question for jammers in the Seattle Area

ajurlacherajurlacher Posts: 48
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I live in Port Orchard, and am planning to go to opening day for the M's on the 31st, and thought I might go early to check out some shops downtown. Anyone know of a good place to get some PJ stuff like posters, shirts, old boots, etc? Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    not really no- although you could always hit up Easy Street in West Seattle- are you taking the Southworth ferry?
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    I usually do the Bremerton ferry and enjoy the walk downtown.
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    I miss going to opening day- even though our seats were usually on the ceiling.
    Who are they playing?
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    Since 91Since 91 Posts: 57
    That's probably your best bet--either in West Seattle or Queen Anne. Finding something special is a pretty damn rare occurrence anymore, though.
  • Options
    Texas. And my seats suck too haha.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    ajurlacher wrote:
    I live in Port Orchard, and am planning to go to opening day for the M's on the 31st, and thought I might go early to check out some shops downtown. Anyone know of a good place to get some PJ stuff like posters, shirts, old boots, etc? Thanks in advance.

I also live on this side of the water up in belfiar i am sorry bu ti have ventured through seattle and like they say easy street u can get that great album there cheap liek 8 bucks also if u are lucky u can find some vinyals,as for cds the used section has a lot. But as far as posters there really isnt any place that sells them. Are u going to the flight to mars show i highly suggest it great chance adn place to meet and talk with mike i have been and he is alwasy so cool as was matt cameron at the flood releif show so