edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i'm scared to say anything more...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZAP71.JPG
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    I guess the answer is n
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    norm wrote:
    ZAP71.JPG
    Brought to you by Hammerdonkey Corp.

A subsidary of suck my b**** industries
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ha... i didnt even participate in that thread but i still went :shock: when i saw it was locked

(then i opened it up and saw why :lol: )
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    ha... i didnt even participate in that thread but i still went :shock: when i saw it was locked

(then i opened it up and saw why :lol: )

:D , ya , i'm not blaming mgmt.

Ya know there's certian board members here, i kind of look at as almost none offical adm and they would be the first to tell you, hey that last post or that pic you just posted, not cool, so i'd go back in edit, no prob. but to see one of the most iconic threads get locked, kind of sucks. :(