You guys gotta wach this...

FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Found this thru the CAKE website, it's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen in years. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9MTGNaEXGM&feature=player_embedded
"FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Maybe its the bud light talking , but WTF?

I'm especially curious about the guy at 2:02.
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    I admit it.

I actually enjoyed it.

I favorite-placed it.

I liked the way that guy danced.

I heard the language that I used to hear when my mom & grandmother didn't want me to know what they were saying. They could have been saying the lyrics to this song, I don't know. And just what were they saying anyway?

100% Polish I am.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    :lol::lol::lol: Awesome. The dancing beardy bloke was a true star.
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    :lol:
    I'm not sure if you're aware of that but it's not polish, this band is from Czech and they're singing in czech.
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Fenway you've messed up my day, I can't stop watching this.

A different version. :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9oZxF3X ... re=related
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    I'm not sure if you're aware of that but it's not polish, this band is from Czech and they're singing in czech.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to claim them as your own...
  • Somehow that video's got over 5 million hits. That's 4 million more views than Pearl Jam performing "Black" on MTV Unplugged, for those of you keeping track.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Somehow that video's got over 5 million hits. That's 4 million more views than Pearl Jam performing "Black" on MTV Unplugged, for those of you keeping track.

and yet Jeff's hat is funnier
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • thanks fenway
    last time i trust a thread started by you :lol:
    im pretty sure i lost a few brain cells watching this
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• The guy with the thick sideburns is really cool, and the dancing beard guy is as well. But my vote for MVP goes to either the guy playing the weird instrument or 2:02 guy.
  • 6675088:jpeg_preview_large.jpg?20100724134216
    Paulina87 wrote:

Wow, I thought it sounded just like Polish, I thought I even recognized a few words.

Ah, what do I know!
    DangDang wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

Wow, I thought it sounded just like Polish, I thought I even recognized a few words.

Ah, what do I know!

Ni widocznie
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Na zdrowie
    DangDang wrote:
    Na zdrowie

translates as "on healthy" :?

"punch in the fudd" doesnt even have a proper translation... what kind of nation are these Poles!!!!

Uderzają pięścią (stemplować) w *fudd*

well thats just stupid.

punches Poland in the fudd... again

dude...is that yim??

7.jpg
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

dunkman wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    Na zdrowie

"punch in the fudd" doesnt even have a proper translation... what kind of nation are these Poles!!!!

well thats just stupid.

Means "cheers" as what you say before you drink an alcoholic beverage.
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    it kinda reminds me of pete seeger kinda music ;) can ya dig it?
    ~JzP
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    UpSideDown wrote:
    I'm especially curious about the guy at 2:02.

that's dunkman...he takes that piece of glass wherever he goes...that's how he met his wife! :P
  • This is somehow one of the "related" videos on YouTube...wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJw_F40IOU&feature=related
    DangDang wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    Na zdrowie

well thats just stupid.

Means "cheers" as what you say before you drink an alcoholic beverage.

And for the record, I know how to pronounce it too :wtf:
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4aqM_wu6Ns
    I found the English translations. Knowing what they're saying makes this video even more bizarre!
    Now we know where Ed got his dance moves. :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ctwskuG84
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    you caint tell me what to do!! I'll wach what I want to wach, and you caint atell me differnt.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this is the greatest video in the history of video :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol::lol:

couple things...why does the dancin' grizzly adams step off the stage when he's not dancin'? :think:

and the subtitles crack me up :crazy: :lol:

full disclosure: i'm not altogether sober right now
  • craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    :lol::lol::lol:

That was hilarious
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009