Fuck Hugh!!!!!

acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Curb Episode....Funny shit.
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Curb Your Enthusiam is in the top 5 comedies of all time. Its obvious who the brainpower was behind Seinfeld. While Jerry Seinfeld is funny, he should thank Larry David every day for the success of the Seinfeld show. Larry David is comedic genius. And don't watch the shows on WGN (they just started playing them on there along with Entourage). They must be watched on HBO of DVD to get the full impact of each show.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DG181906 wrote:
    Curb Your Enthusiam is in the top 5 comedies of all time. Its obvious who the brainpower was behind Seinfeld. While Jerry Seinfeld is funny, he should thank Larry David every day for the success of the Seinfeld show. Larry David is comedic genius. And don't watch the shows on WGN (they just started playing them on there along with Entourage). They must be watched on HBO of DVD to get the full impact of each show.

i don't have HBO :cry:

welcome to the forum.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Newman. wrote:
    DG181906 wrote:
    Curb Your Enthusiam is in the top 5 comedies of all time. Its obvious who the brainpower was behind Seinfeld. While Jerry Seinfeld is funny, he should thank Larry David every day for the success of the Seinfeld show. Larry David is comedic genius. And don't watch the shows on WGN (they just started playing them on there along with Entourage). They must be watched on HBO of DVD to get the full impact of each show.

welcome to the forum.
    watch online then... ive been trying to watch them on demand from the tv guide channel and they really do cut some essential jokes

kick ass show... its not back til 2011 tho right?? :(
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Newman. wrote:
    DG181906 wrote:

welcome to the forum.

You can't get it on your EVO ?

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers