Anyone into Model Ship Building?

Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I know nothing, but want to learn and start. Not the baby ones you just click together- the ones with paint and glue. Whatdoyagot?
"The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i got nothing, but there is a guy around that built an entire fleet out of 600,000 match sticks.

i'll see if i can find him.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I was thinking about getting into it just after I finished my night classes on tapestry and fiscal accountancy.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dunkman wrote:
    I was thinking about getting into it just after I finished my night classes on tapestry and fiscal accountancy.

:lol: I was waiting for you to respond to this with a smart arse comment!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • I know nothing, but want to learn and start. Not the baby ones you just click together- the ones with paint and glue. Whatdoyagot?
    I would rather watch paint dry.....
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • dunkman wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.