Flick fishing game on iPad or iphone

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Best game ever

That is all
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    is there a flicking snot game? that'd be cool
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I got to a certain point where I had to catch a Marlin of a specific size and couldn't ever do it. I finally gave up. Now I have an Android phone and it's not available anyway.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • know1 wrote:
    I got to a certain point where I had to catch a Marlin of a specific size and couldn't ever do it. I finally gave up. Now I have an Android phone and it's not available anyway.

I still can't get a barracuda off the beach

I didn't know you needed certain size fish as the game progresses

Sweet
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Fun game. If you don't have Funny Call app, GET IT! Great prank call app. The app is free, you get 4 free min. And when you place a call to somebody a different phone number shows up and they never know who you are. It has some cool voices you can use to prank people.
    I'll be back
  • ANGRY BIRDS.... and also check out epic citadel. on the iphone 4 the graphics are on par with xbox 360 graphics. Not even kidding.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • I just down loaded some racing game. Gonna go for a spin

Others I will check out Thanks
    i tried the android version. lost intrest after about 1 minute
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    wordflick is hard to ignore.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
    i prefer flash based movies.....you know the kind i'm tlaking about....oh wait, maybe you don't :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg