The **Guilty Or Not Guilty** Game!

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    not guilty

ever sneak into another movie after you finished the one you paid for?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • guilty, but didn't stay for the whole movie. That is a long time to stay at the movie theater. Just wanted to see if we could get by with it I guess.

Ever left a flaming bag of poo on someone's front porch
    not guilty

ever pick apples from a neighbors tree because the branches holding said apples were hanging over the fence into your yard...so you figured they were free game?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    not guilty. My neighbours give me an excessive amount of fruits when thier trees are fruiting.

Ever complain to the council about your neighbours?
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Not Guilty

Ever fake that you were putting a coin in the "Samples 25 cents" tin for candy in the grocery store, when actually you were just kind of hitting it so that it make a clangy sound?

Not that I ever did this, mind you.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    not guilty.

michael jackson and kids?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    81 wrote:
    not guilty.

michael jackson and kids?

NOT GUILTY (RIP MJ)

OJ Simpson?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • guilty

ever taken a for sale sign out of one person's yard and placed it in another person's yard without them knowing it? Then they start receiving phone calls about selling their house.
    not guilty

Ever go on a walk, and 'accidentally' kick over a running candidate's sign?

- Christopher McCandless
  • not guilty

Ever stolen a street sign?
    guilty

Ever steal a flashing orange barricade?

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Not guilty

Ever (if you're a girl) tried standing up to pee)
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    not guilty, I guess. I have crouched many times. But never straight up. That is just messy. Well, on second thought, how would I know it is messy? Maybe I have at some point...

Eats candy bars for breakfast
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    not guilty

eat candy bar before bed? :D
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Guilty....

eat candy as soon as you get up?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    not guilty...though the first thing I grabbed to drink was a Coke....

ever walk away from a grocery aisle because it is packed full of people and you don't want to deal with it?

- Christopher McCandless
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Guilty.

Ever join a gym and quit 2 or 3 weeks later?
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    guilty

Carry a 2 liter of soda around, lets say to a meeting, and swill from it like it is a personal size 20 oz soda.
    Guilty.....

Ever see a sightseeing tour go by on the street and you wave 'just to be nice'?

- Christopher McCandless
    guilty

ever see a sight seeing tour go by and join in to hear what they have to say?
    guilty...but I don't hang out for too long...the guides are like teachers....they know who belongs, and who doesn't!

Knew you could get away with something, but didn't do it because of a guilty thoughts?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    guilty...of feeling guilty :?

ever do something "minor" and then blame it on your child? :oops:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    not guilty...though, my dog did steal a cookie from the bulk bin at the pet store, he ate the evidence....but if they're gonna leave a big open box of cookies at 'dog level' then too bad for them.

Ever take the box 'from the back' because you know the first one on the shelf is the one everybody else has touched/dropped/handled?

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    not guilty...though, my dog did steal a cookie from the bulk bin at the pet store, he ate the evidence....but if they're gonna leave a big open box of cookies at 'dog level' then too bad for them.

Ever take the box 'from the back' because you know the first one on the shelf is the one everybody else has touched/dropped/handled?

lol. guilty! I don't always want a man-handled box.

Ever had water spill on the carpet and just through a towel or shirt or some fabric there because you were too lazy to properly clean it up?
    guilty

ever go to the grocery store just to have a "lunch" of free samples :mrgreen:
    guilty....I love Costco!

Ever go to the drive thru and get a kids meal because you aren't really that hungry and it's cheaper then ordering from the dollar menu? (or is it because you like the toy?)

- Christopher McCandless
    guilty..toy

ever got to the drive thru just for the dogs :lol:
    not guilty...my dogs should be so lucky

Ever have too much to drink in a public venue and not have anywhere to expel your vomit so you just throw up in a cup, all the way to the rim?
    not guilty :lol:

ever have to much to drink, shots of tequila.... :mrgreen:
    and find out the next day you were best friends with leather clad biker chicks and now smoked cigars!! 8-)
    not guilty

Ever been siting in a restaurant with your signifigant other and just want to get up and go to the bathroom and leave and never come back? Ever.