Movie Weekends

Nowhere ManNowhere Man Posts: 345
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone else love having these every now and then. Every so often we will pick out a few movies for the weekends, just watched "The Departed, Shawshank Redemption, and the Green Mile" this weekend, forgot how amazing all 3 of these movies are. Already have "Donnie Darko and Seven for next week.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Love movie weekends or days ... been a few months since had one but last one was The Shining,Psycho and The Wrestler
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Just Finished the old version of "Wall Street".
    Watched "Gattaga, Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Zombieland" over the past 3 weekends.
    Also watched Imagine in Cornice ! 8-)
    :mrgreen:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • FrankieG wrote:
    Just Finished the old version of "Wall Street".
    Watched "Gattaga, Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Zombieland" over the past 3 weekends.
    Also watched Imagine in Cornice ! 8-)
    :mrgreen:

Thanks for giving me some more choices, I love Wall Street, will definitely watch this one very soon.
  • watched an indie film called Exam

what a wacky movie
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dont have movie weekends but do have series weekends.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Our last movie weekend was Furry Vengeance
    my kind of movie, animals, funny, predictable, light entertainment with a moral/life message and Brendan Fraser!
    the last song very cute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo3UZIl4zPw
    pandora wrote:
    Our last movie weekend was Furry Vengeance
    my kind of movie, animals, funny, predictable, light entertainment with a moral/life message and Brendan Fraser!
    the last song very cute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo3UZIl4zPw

and how long was this movie that it took you all weekend to view it. :P :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

just cant get past it can you??? :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

• just cant get past it can you??? :P

im not a movie guy at all , so any time i watch one i talk about for days :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

just cant get past it can you??? :P

im not a movie guy at all , so any time i watch one i talk about for days :mrgreen:

i tend to just go off on tangents of chunks of dialogue whilst people look on like im some sort of weirdo. it makes sense in my head... cause almost everything does but... 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say