Cool website celebritynetworth.com

HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Lists Eddie worth $80 million. Stone and Jeff weren't on the list.
#FHP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    What about Boom, Matt, and Mike? They are all priceless in my book... :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Horos wrote:

I haven't looked at the site but they're usually all the same with Oprah at the top of the list which for various reasons, mainly because she seems to exploit people and profit from it, is always so absurd. Eddie, someone who seems to give a shit about people and his fans, is clearly under valued. But I know that's not his thing and that if he ever choose to give into corporate america he would even be worth more. Perhaps a magazine called E, or an Eddie book club he could do and sell coffee mugs. But Eddie and the guys are simply priceless, as stated above, in my evaluation.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Horos wrote:

He owes me a Beer!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Horos wrote:

He owes me a Beer!

you and me both....

during the solo tour he said he would buy us a beer if we had our ticket stub with us. guess i shoud start carrying it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • i'm too not concerned about how much the band is worth as long as they don't sell out.
    "Can't fuckin' Twitter, hate that shit" - EV
  • Horos wrote:

5 mil behind John Bon Jovi, and 120 mil behind Dave Grohl...Tied with Whitney though. They should do a duet.
  • Horos wrote:

He owes me a Beer!

He owes me a car, I've worn mine out on him and Pearl Jam during the last year and a half. :D
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    marcos wrote:
    Horos wrote:

I haven't looked at the site but they're usually all the same with Oprah at the top of the list which for various reasons, mainly because she seems to exploit people and profit from it, is always so absurd. Eddie, someone who seems to give a shit about people and his fans, is clearly under valued. But I know that's not his thing and that if he ever choose to give into corporate america he would even be worth more. Perhaps a magazine called E, or an Eddie book club he could do and sell coffee mugs. But Eddie and the guys are simply priceless, as stated above, in my evaluation.
    He could also do a talkshow catering to moms and retired women and run commercials every 48 seconds. Seriously I tried watching one time and I couldn't believe how many times she stopped for commercial break...

But yes, I'd love to see Eddie with his own version of a Oprah-style talk show.
    Flannel couches?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • i'm too not concerned about how much the band is worth as long as they don't sell out.

I'll be back