WALLSTREET 2!

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
LUNCH?

LUNCH IS FOR WIMPS!

i don't care if it ends up sucking. i will see this opening night. wall street's one of my all time favs. it got a lot of positive press at cannes too. my only issue is i can't stand that kid from transformers. hope he doesn't ruin it for me...
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    the original is one of my favorites as well. I'm skeptical about the sequel. oliver stone isn't involved is he?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    This is going to be horrible. Some movies can't have sequels
  • I thought this was going to be awesome at first because A) Oliver Stone was involved B) pertains to the '08 recession C) Douglas was in and Sheen was making a cameo. But here's why I'm no longer psyched - A) It's rated PG-13 and not R killing any and all chances of it being good and B) Shia Leboufdouche is in it.

Wall Street is fucking amazing just for its reference to Wildwood alone.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Maybe a hobo will show up and kill the wall street crooks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    I thought this was going to be awesome at first because A) Oliver Stone was involved B) pertains to the '08 recession C) Douglas was in and Sheen was making a cameo. But here's why I'm no longer psyched - A) It's rated PG-13 and not R killing any and all chances of it being good and B) Shia Leboufdouche is in it.

wildwood blows
    www.myspace.com
  • I thought this was going to be awesome at first because A) Oliver Stone was involved B) pertains to the '08 recession C) Douglas was in and Sheen was making a cameo. But here's why I'm no longer psyched - A) It's rated PG-13 and not R killing any and all chances of it being good and B) Shia Leboufdouche is in it.

wildwood blows

Cool, dude. And Sea Isle is fucking overrated. At least we have that squared away. 100,000 people in North Wildwood for Irish weekend in a few weeks. I suggest checking it out.
    edited September 2010
    I thought this was going to be awesome at first because A) Oliver Stone was involved B) pertains to the '08 recession C) Douglas was in and Sheen was making a cameo. But here's why I'm no longer psyched - A) It's rated PG-13 and not R killing any and all chances of it being good and B) Shia Leboufdouche is in it.

wildwood blows

Cool, dude. And Sea Isle is fucking overrated. At least we have that squared away. 100,000 people in North Wildwood for Irish weekend in a few weeks. I suggest checking it out.

sorry. not a fan of the wildwoods.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • wildwood blows

sorry. just not a fan of the wildwoods.

Nor am I of SIC and their three bars.

The best sequel coming out in years will be Ghostbusters 3. There's no way that won't be good. I won't let it.
  • Sucks that Douglas has throat cancer. He said the cancer he has was from drinking. Said it's stage 4.
    I'll be back

sorry. just not a fan of the wildwoods.

Nor am I of SIC and their three bars.

The best sequel coming out in years will be Ghostbusters 3. There's no way that won't be good. I won't let it.

not all about the bars for me anymore. beers on the deck with a phils game on the tv inside--ah, yes, that's living my friend. too many cheap motels in wildwood for my liking.

best sequel will be whatever chris nolan decides to do with batman in 2012. case closed. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

wildwood blows

I will be there for a bachelor party. I kinda agree with jeags though, not a big fan of North Wildwood.

Sea Isle was great in my early 20's. Was at the springfield for a night last summer and I felt like I was a senior citizen
    Sucks that Douglas has throat cancer. He said the cancer he has was from drinking. Said it's stage 4.

really sad. hopefully he beats it. always thought he was a quality actor. war of the roses was on the other week. had to stop on that for a while. great flick.

i'm pretty sure it was a combo of smoking with the drinking that caused it
    www.myspace.com
  • Nor am I of SIC and their three bars.

not all about the bars for me anymore. beers on the deck with a phils game on the tv inside--ah, yes, that's living my friend. too many cheap motels in wildwood for my liking.

best sequel will be whatever chris nolan decides to do with batman in 2012. case closed. :mrgreen:

Not saying it's all about the bars either, but never find myself running into "cheap motels" to know what you're talking about. Best beaches up and down the shore hands down as well - from Anglesea to Diamond Beach. Plus, no gay beach tags.

Batman was made in 1989. Everything since 2005 has been a well made drama. Tim Burton's Batman will always be the best Batman to me, as well as the 1966 one with Adam West.

Dogs and cats. Living together. MASS HYSTERIA.

Wait, Fixer, you're gonna be in NW for a bachelor party for Irish weekend?

Not saying it's all about the bars either, but never find myself running into "cheap motels" to know what you're talking about. Best beaches up and down the shore hands down as well - from Anglesea to Diamond Beach. Plus, no gay beach tags.

Batman was made in 1989. Everything since 2005 has been a well made drama. Tim Burton's Batman will always be the best Batman to me, as well as the 1966 one with Adam West.

Dogs and cats. Living together. MASS HYSTERIA.

to each his own. been a sea isle guy since i was two weeks old. goal has been/is to own a place there by age 35....we'll see what happens.

the '89 batman is one of my all time favorites. but other than an in her prime michele phifer prancing around in the cat suit all movie, that sequel isn't in 89's universe.

it's almost impossible to top dark knight. but if anyone can do it, it's nolan. can't wait.
    www.myspace.com

yes sir. should be a complete and utter disaster. you gonna be down there?
  • to each his own. been a sea isle guy since i was two weeks old. goal has been/is to own a place there by age 35....we'll see what happens.

the '89 batman is one of my all time favorites. but other than an in her prime michele phifer prancing around in the cat suit all movie, that sequel isn't in 89's universe.

it's almost impossible to top dark knight. but if anyone can do it, it's nolan. can't wait.

Owning anything down the shore is quite an impressive accomplishment. Hopefully you do it. But yeah, same here - been going to NW, as well as Maryland, since I was in the womb.

To derail this thread even more - John McCain's daughter on the Daily Show. I am very attracted to her.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    to each his own. been a sea isle guy since i was two weeks old. goal has been/is to own a place there by age 35....we'll see what happens.

Owning anything down the shore is quite an impressive accomplishment. Hopefully you do it. But yeah, same here - been going to NW, as well as Maryland, since I was in the womb.

To derail this thread even more - John McCain's daughter on the Daily Show. I am very attracted to her.

least youre not attracted to cheneys daughter... thatd be a huuuge waste of time.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    ...Batman was made in 1989. Everything since 2005 has been a well made drama. Tim Burton's Batman will always be the best Batman to me, as well as the 1966 one with Adam West.

some days you just cant get rid of a bomb. classic. :lol::lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • The Fixer wrote:

Like clockwork. Been going every year straight for the last eight years. I'm going down Thursday night until Monday morning. Though this year may be a little bit tougher on the wallet and on some obligations I have. You ever been before? It's an awesome time. Especially Saturday during the day walking around, and Sunday as a whole is a great great day. If you're down Thursday night - I think it's Thursday night - go to the fights in the big tent. Some Irish club fights some Philly club. It's amateur boxing, but it's still a good time.
  • " BLUE HORSESHOE LOVES ENDICOTT STEEL"

classic
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    " BLUE HORSESHOE LOVES ENDICOTT STEEL"

classic
    The point is ladies and gentlemen that greed, for lack of a better word, is good.
    www.myspace.com
    edited September 2010
    because its wreckable alright
    Post edited by catefrances on
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    The Fixer wrote:

Like clockwork. Been going every year straight for the last eight years. I'm going down Thursday night until Monday morning. Though this year may be a little bit tougher on the wallet and on some obligations I have. You ever been before? It's an awesome time. Especially Saturday during the day walking around, and Sunday as a whole is a great great day. If you're down Thursday night - I think it's Thursday night - go to the fights in the big tent. Some Irish club fights some Philly club. It's amateur boxing, but it's still a good time.

I will be down there Friday and Saturday. Only been to Irish Weekend once, and it was with an ex-girlfriend who's parents had a place down there. she stunk, so I think that's why I'm not a huge NW fan.
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    I saw the previews for this a few months ago. It looks awful. Hollywood needs to stop trying to make stars out of actors who aren't very good - i.e. Shia Labouf.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
    Hartydog wrote:
    I saw the previews for this a few months ago. It looks awful. Hollywood needs to stop trying to make stars out of actors who aren't very good - i.e. Shia Labouf.

yeah i will never understand that kid's appeal.
    www.myspace.com
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Hartydog wrote:

yeah i will never understand that kid's appeal.

Neither do I. He's an okay actor but nothing close to star material.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    Oh Godddd...
    I'm with everyone who has it in for Shia LaBeauf.
    I CANNOT STAND him.

And no, he's NOT good looking.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    haffajappa wrote:
    Oh Godddd...
    I'm with everyone who has it in for Shia LaBeauf.
    I CANNOT STAND him.

And no, he's NOT good looking.

gordon gecko.
    gordon gecko.
    gordon gecko.

more than reason enough to see this movie.
    www.myspace.com
    interesting the son gordon gekko had in the first film, rudy, is now a daughter. or did they have another child were unaware of.

yeah yeah i know im being anal.

oooooooh charlie sheens in it too.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say