NYC Internship

WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone in NYC need an internship??
It's in the entertainment industry, hours are flexble, business/finance background preferred.
It's unpaid unfortunately, but you can get college credit.
PM me for more details/job ad if interested-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    how much does this pay?
    www.myspace.com
    i will not intern for anything less than 10k per month.

that is my demand.

my ball is in your court. i await your decision.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why hire an intern when you can hire an expierced professional such as myself. i have an accounting degree with over 10 years of proven performance. unlike Jegs, i will settle for $8,333.33 per month plus 3 weeks vacation and the rights to 1,000 forum posts per month. i will also require a second position for the gf in either purchasing or marketing. last, but not least, i will need a $15K for relocation expenses and you will need to buy my house for what i paid.

i believe this offer is more than reasonable.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    why hire an intern when you can hire an expierced professional such as myself. i have an accounting degree with over 10 years of proven performance. unlike Jegs, i will settle for $8,333.33 per month plus 3 weeks vacation and the rights to 1,000 forum posts per month. i will also require a second position for the gf in either purchasing or marketing. last, but not least, i will need a $15K for relocation expenses and you will need to buy my house for what i paid.

my balls are already in her court. beat it!

i fully expect to start on monday.
    www.myspace.com
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    81 wrote:

obviously not what I meant, and not what i do - but dept is also in desperate need of that-
    if we get an intern on board we can make it happen ha-