Options

How do you...

SilverSeedSilverSeed Posts: 336
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Get to 1200 pages of a thread about a tour in a location and not sell out the damn tickets? Apparently 15 people can do a shitdone of bitching.
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he probably didn't mean kill them...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SilverSeed wrote:
    Get to 1200 pages of a thread about a tour in a location and not sell out the damn tickets? Apparently 15 people can do a shitdone of bitching.
    lmao. seriously, it's kinda pathetic.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    SilverSeed wrote:

Last time I checked Florida nor South Carolina =/= the entire South. Stop making fun of them because those people are just as serious about their Pearl Jam as anyone here. They stand toe to toe with anyone. You feel great because your "region" can sell better tickets? I think it's time to find a new hobby to brag about.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    over_bends wrote:
    They stand toe to toe with anyone.
    If this were true then instead of petitions, they'd be just fine traveling to see PJ. God knows I do.
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    maybe they all got tricked into thinking that bonnaroo was their only chance and now they dont have the cash for the newly announced shows.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    If this were true then instead of petitions, they'd be just fine traveling to see PJ. God knows I do.

Didn't realize the ability to spend thousands travelling across the country to see a band is equivalent to level of fandom. Sorry pal, I apologize.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    If you're talking about that Play the South thread, a lot of southerners obviously do not consider this as a Southern Tour.

I'm sorry, but I call fucking shenanigans. Seriously, Florida twice, Tennessee, Columbia SC, VA Beach.

It's not like its a huge northeast tour. Camden, DC, MSG twice, Hartford, Mansfield.

They're playing 5 shows in the south. Everybody in the south needs to shut up.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.