Cami Secret - what say you?

DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.trycamisecret.com/default.as ... 149&bhcp=1

My vote is a travesty to human-kind. It's like a snuggie for boobs and who the hell wants that? The commercial kind of turns me on though...
I smile, but who am I kidding...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Saw this the other night. The commercial had my husband in hysterics.
    Something tells me it doesn't work exactly as promised. :think: :thumbdown:

Of course, showing cleavage has never been much of an issue for me. :oops: :shh:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    wouldn't it make more sense to just sew the stupid thing inside your(wtf did you buy it for any ways!?) low cut top?
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    It's a dickey for boobs. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • wtf? :lol:

A snuggie for boobs :lol:

I guess it like a dickie (is that what they are called?? those false turtle necks? :? )

Why not just wear a cami?? Or just show off the girls. I sure as hell wouldn't be putting one of those over mine.
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    :mrgreen::lol::D
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    If a woman has that much trouble simply wearing a cami (as seen in the mandatory scene where she is begrudgingly tugging and adjusting), what hope has she of affixing this contraption?

Just take her out back and shoot her is my vote. She is beyond all hope.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Why in God's name would you want to hide something as beautiful a cleavage?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    This was supposed to be a secret! :oops:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    but call right now and we'll suck big time.
    cleavage, a great idea.
    this product & commercial are bullshit.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    chadwick wrote:
    cleavage, a great idea.

The prophecies of Chad. :mrgreen:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    You know what they say.

If the dickey fits.....
  • wtf?? thats just wrong...that same company is marketing something called "the dong sock" to keep you warm when men wear short shorts :lol: $19.99... :? ..i bought two ;)
  • DangDang wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    You know what they say.

If the dickey fits.....
    ..you must aquit 8-)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    wtf?? thats just wrong...that same company is marketing something called "the dong sock" to keep you warm when men wear short shorts :lol: $19.99... :? ..i bought two ;)

you are joking? is that what anthony kiedas was wearing on stage or in a video once?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    in the nineties when i used to wear dresses to work, i had a cami like that that i could take out of my one dress by unbottoning it when i took the dress to the cleaners. it came with it. so that's not a new idea completely.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • HAHAHAHA! This is funny. I sure as hell wouldn't wear one. :lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    men like cleavage.
    this product is everything men dislike.
    what a bullshit idea.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I'm a woman and I have small boobs but I REALLY like my undergarments, so a "real"cami is a daily occurance for me.
    Sometimes, when I wear those ' Wonder Bras" that pretend I have boobs by squashing them up,
    I realise I really don't want blokes looking at my breast and would love to reach in my handbag for one of these "cover-up cleavage" thingies.....It would also be nice for them to come in a pack of 5 so you can cover up others who DO have boobs but wished they didn't wear them out today, to church........... :oops:
    No offence to cleavage, it looks great! :)
    So I say what a handy idea.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Or just show off the girls. I sure as hell wouldn't be putting one of those over mine.

i'm pretty sure you're the perfect woman ;):clap::clap::mrgreen:
  • norm wrote:
    Or just show off the girls. I sure as hell wouldn't be putting one of those over mine.

i'm pretty sure you're the perfect woman ;):clap::clap::mrgreen:

Me? :? Why thank you, Norm!! :D
  • iluvcats wrote:
    wtf?? thats just wrong...that same company is marketing something called "the dong sock" to keep you warm when men wear short shorts :lol: $19.99... :? ..i bought two ;)

you are joking? is that what anthony kiedas was wearing on stage or in a video once?
    yes..i was joking :lol::lol:
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    HAHAHAHA! This is funny. I sure as hell wouldn't wear one. :lol:

Just 1 more reason why you rock! Show off that cleavage! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,026
    iluvcats wrote:

plain white sock. 1.99 a pair at Kmart.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Thorns2010 wrote:

Just 1 more reason why you rock! Show off that cleavage! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well, I wouldn't want to deprive anyone of it, now would I?? ;)
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Thorns2010 wrote:

Anyone?? So are you showing off the twins all willy nilly now? ;)
  • Thorns2010 wrote:
    Thorns2010 wrote:

Well now - while I can't help that they are awesome, I will say that no, I am not showing them off at the moment cause it's winter here silly!!!! BUT, come say, oh, around February, I think they'll be getting a nice tan! ;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,026
    Thorns2010 wrote:

Well now - while I can't help that they are awesome, I will say that no, I am not showing them off at the moment cause it's winter here silly!!!! BUT, come say, oh, around February, I think they'll be getting a nice tan! ;)
    need it be said?

THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    I think its kind of smart
    and it would be hot for a woman to say
    "I have something to show you" and take that thing off!
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Utter nonsense and I'm damn sure one size would not fit all without a gaping exposure ... I'd like to see one cover my extra more than ample buzzooms as well as one would cover someones d cup's :roll:

These infommercials drive me nuts
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Yeah, they are kind of idiotic looking but I'm sure some people will find them handy..Can't see why anyone would have a problem wearing a tank top or cami though :?
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.