Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I'll have to remember to watch this.

I don't usually watch tv at that time of night. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048
    Wait I dont even know the story behind what they are talking about...I told you all I don't watch the news. Maybe I will just check out what he is wearing and just mute it.
  • Options
    Just played a clip of Eddie & Natalie singing. Sounded great. This is such a shame about the WM3. I hope this show and all the attention connected with it helps the cause.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I think Ed has done well so far. Other than losing the direction of the question from Larry, I think he's been well spoken and sincere.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    I think Ed has done well so far. Other than losing the direction of the question from Larry, I think he's been well spoken and sincere.

+1 :thumbup: Props to Ed! :clap:
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    if the same fervor had been directed at finding the people who murdered the three young boys......this case would be closed.

offer up 1 million...2 million.....3 million. someone has information and would turn the person(s) over.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    just watched the whole Larry King Live. wow.

so, I've never seen the Paradise Lost documentary, but now I will. I knew the case revolved around murder--did not know it was the murders of 3 8yr old boys! I hope the real killer/killers are not only found but go straight to hell when they do die. To have gone this long without confessing is evil. The real killers are pure evil. I suppose that karma could have caught up with some in the past and wiped them off the planet. Like the guy Eddie was talking about whose hands were coverd in blood in a restaurant bathroom and never seen again. Perhaps that guy can never be found. I just hope that God will make it right for everyone involved. That the step-father is convicted if he did it and that he finally confesses. That some others may come forth.

That that mother of one of the 8yr olds who still believes the west-memphis 3 are guilty take a more detailed look at the case!--that fucking pissed me off. I understand that mother being shocked that the convicted 3 have seemingly had more attention than those 3 poor 8yr old boys. I wasn't in the trial room. She was. But to NOT look into it any further after SO many people have found holes in the story. To NOT fucking make sure that your son's killer is the right one!! How can she fucking sleep at night. I would be fucking furious. I would have questioned everybody in that god-forsaken town. I would have challenged the fucked-up Arkansas judicial system every step of the way. How the hell does the Arkansas judicial system sleep well at night knowing that important leads like blood evidence weren't followed--or that family members and everyone close to the boys weren't questioned. How in the fucking hell do they sleep at night?
  • Options
    and to think that there are so many other falsely convicted prisoners out there just makes me sick to my stomach.

lawyers and judges shouldn't have chosen those career paths if they were just going to turn into chicken-shit halfway into there careers and settle for the easy way out. they want the lawyer/judge/jury status, but they won't go that extra mile to see that justice has been served. 3 innocent, bright eyed 8 yr. old boys, people. How many other millions of kids have died this way and the case been forgotten years later?
  • Options
    just watched the whole Larry King Live. wow.

so, I've never seen the Paradise Lost documentary, but now I will. I knew the case revolved around murder--did not know it was the murders of 3 8yr old boys! I hope the real killer/killers are not only found but go straight to hell when they do die. To have gone this long without confessing is evil. The real killers are pure evil. I suppose that karma could have caught up with some in the past and wiped them off the planet. Like the guy Eddie was talking about whose hands were coverd in blood in a restaurant bathroom and never seen again. Perhaps that guy can never be found. I just hope that God will make it right for everyone involved. That the step-father is convicted if he did it and that he finally confesses. That some others may come forth.

That that mother of one of the 8yr olds who still believes the west-memphis 3 are guilty take a more detailed look at the case!--that fucking pissed me off. I understand that mother being shocked that the convicted 3 have seemingly had more attention than those 3 poor 8yr old boys. I wasn't in the trial room. She was. But to NOT look into it any further after SO many people have found holes in the story. To NOT fucking make sure that your son's killer is the right one!! How can she fucking sleep at night. I would be fucking furious. I would have questioned everybody in that god-forsaken town. I would have challenged the fucked-up Arkansas judicial system every step of the way. How the hell does the Arkansas judicial system sleep well at night knowing that important leads like blood evidence weren't followed--or that family members and everyone close to the boys weren't questioned. How in the fucking hell do they sleep at night?

Maybe take it easy on a mom whose son was brutally tortured and murdered...who knows the psychological impact that the documentaries and this publicity has had on her ability to heal?
    I agree that if this happened to one of my kids, convicting the actual criminal would be top priority but "how can she fucking sleep at night" - a bit harsh, no?
    Springfield, MA 1994
    Hartford, CT 1998
    Hartford, CT 2006
    Hartford, CT 2008
    Albany, NY 2009
    Hartford, CT 2010
    Hartford, CT 2011
  • Options
    I hope that both Eddie and Natalie take the opportunity to repeatedly express their sympathy for the three 8 year old murder victims first and foremost.

Although they are advocating for three possibly wrongly convicted men, those imprisoned men endured nothing compared to those truly innocent little boys. Those boys are the real victims and I hope Eddie does a good job of expressing that point as well as "Free WM3".

Fortunately Ed did this in the first three minutes and a good job throughout. Natalie didn't do it once and seemed less informed. I was surprised that he said he had been involved since he was 29, it kept him so busy he missed time with other friends and that he had helped fund discovery. Very sad situation and incredibly brave and admirable that Ed has taken this on and stayed so committed over this long time. Will have to watch AK as it sounds like the ball is now in their court.

How scary to think that the true killer has been on the loose since '93...
    Springfield, MA 1994
    Hartford, CT 1998
    Hartford, CT 2006
    Hartford, CT 2008
    Albany, NY 2009
    Hartford, CT 2010
    Hartford, CT 2011
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Statement from musician Eddie Vedder, in response to Diana Moore:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010 ... follow-up/

Statement from musician Eddie Vedder, in response to Diana Moore:

I humbly ask that those personally connected to the case understand that there is no way I would ever speak out publicly without having read and studied every document and detail made available in the last twelve years. The murder of the three young boys is without question the saddest and most horrifying element of this brutal case.

As the father of two I cannot comprehend the overwhelming sense of grief and heartbreak the parents have suffered over the last seventeen years.

It hurts to think that while trying to correct the further injustice of three men wrongfully convicted, their pain is further compounded.

This case is so sadly one of tragedy upon tragedy. I send Ms. Moore my respect and understanding, and am so sorry for her unfathomable loss.

Ed Vedder
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    [quote="pickupyourwill

Maybe take it easy on a mom whose son was brutally tortured and murdered...who knows the psychological impact that the documentaries and this publicity has had on her ability to heal?
    I agree that if this happened to one of my kids, convicting the actual criminal would be top priority but "how can she fucking sleep at night" - a bit harsh, no?[/quote]

yeah. agreed. very harsh. sorry. I was on a bitchfest last night again.
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    Was anyone else creeped out by Larry King when he was speaking to the guy's wife about their marriage with him in jail. He was like "what no contact"? And he specifically growled "no conjugal visits" in his creepy old man horn dog voice? That's not what the interview was about and it seemed like an uncomfortable moment. And he says Howard Stern is a creep, ha.
  • Options
    slingsling Posts: 169
    I haven't been able to find a copy of the show... Anyone know where to find one?