fill in the blank. (thank you mickeyrat & loadedgun)

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
eat a healthy __________ and bring _______ the newspaper.

eat a healthy corndog and bring bob hope the newspaper.

go.
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,027
    of course this was spur of the moment and as such there are no real rules per se. But I think you get the general idea of what the deal is. Guess we'll start with chads template til that had run its course , then he or someone else can come up with the next template.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:
    of course this was spur of the moment and as such there are no real rules per se. But I think you get the general idea of what the deal is. Guess we'll start with chads template til that had run its course , then he or someone else can come up with the next template.
    ready
    go............

what?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    eat a healthy infant, and bring some barbecue sauce to the newspaper
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    ok, check the title on this post. then refer back to the 2nd post and tell me which one is better.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ok, check the title on this post. then refer back to the 2nd post and tell me which one is better.
    what is it called?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    what is it called?
    look at the title in this post. see it doesnt fit!! Reallt , its too long IT DOESNT FIT!!!

Go Simplistic. 'Fill in the Blanks'

But I agree with Chad, the Libs part sounds stupid.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:

you're hired!!!! Call HR. Get this man(or woman) a new hire packet.

mickeyrat wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

Not until I hear what the benefits are.

I'm a dude by the way, unless if that means I don't get the job.

But if this gig pays on commission, consider me a full time employee.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

Not until I hear what the benefits are.

I'm a dude by the way, unless if that means I don't get the job.

But if this gig pays on commission, consider me a full time employee.
    the benefits are great. See they're GREAT. now , when you want to start?

It's a Sunday. I'm already getting paid OT for today, right?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    One night while walking home drunk, mickeyrat ______________ on his neighbor's garage and then
    he _________ then fell down for a nap in his__________.

the end.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    One night while walking home drunk, mickeyrat peed & puked on his neighbor's garage and then
    he farted then fell down for a nap in his bathtub.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    loadedgun wrote:

It's a Sunday. I'm already _________________ for today, right?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    One night while walking home drunk, mickeyrat peed & puked on his neighbor's garage and then
    hehehe. not too far from the truth!!!

loadedgun wrote:
    yes. we get paid on the second tuesday of the week. yours is already in the mail.

mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    hehehe. not too far from the truth!!!

hehehe. ___________not too far from the _____!!![/quote]
    hehehe. my rocket is not too far from the moon!!! :lolno:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Delivers poo