any Boston peeps going to see "THE PRODIGY" tonight

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
BJ PENN vs FRANKIE EDGAR

Hawaii 78 baby
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Not going, but prob watching it over my buddy's place. I'm not a big UFC guy, but I love watching meathead idiots beating the crap out of each other. And I love beer too, so I'll be watching on the big screen.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • :shock: Damn. So whats the deal, you grow up with this kid or something? He's kindof a big deal in this UFC thing I'm guessing.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    :shock: Damn. So whats the deal, you grow up with this kid or something? He's kindof a big deal in this UFC thing I'm guessing.

nah bra he is from Hilo

just a badass who comes out to hawaii 78

it only took him 9 years to get his brazilian jui jitzu black belt...everyone else 12-13 years..hence he is " THE PRODIGY"
    I TAUGHT HIM THIS ONE :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XgJVkR1iiI&NR=1

WANNA LEARN??
  • I TAUGHT HIM THIS ONE :lol:

WANNA LEARN??
    I knew a girl in college that could do that. Not impressed.

WANNA LEARN??

WELL I'AM !!!!!!!!!!!!! HA :lol:

where is she now ;)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

WANNA LEARN??

where is she now ;)

I'm right here.

Watch out, sonny.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • You got me. It was unlost. And neily, by not impressed I mean very impressed.

where is she now ;)

I'm right here.

Watch out, sonny.

AWESOME!! :mrgreen:
    IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Penn pounded again.

I knew Couture would submit Toney too. Way overmatched.
    NERDS!
    IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Penn pounded again.

I knew Couture would submit Toney too. Way overmatched.

BJ looked very dis-interested again :cry:

Toney was a joke..although his speech is great :lol: