recovering alcoholic? still want to get that same feeling?

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
but you don't want the pain and anguish caused by your drinking?

http://www.doctorhugo.org/illusions/illusion4.html

;)

I actually feel ill after doing that twice!! :lol:
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dunkman wrote:

;)

yeah that makes me sick feelin
    puke on you dunk :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:

;)

I don't like this. I don't like this at all.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    YUCK!
    I remember feeling like that when I was 16, but I'm grown up now.

I love drinking Jacks, Beer, wine and Tequila, but drinking that much alcohol it makes you SICK! BLURK!
    is just stupid........so I have nothing to say here.......move along :?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Tease!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    makes me feel the same way after playing marathon guitar Hero.... :mrgreen:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    this does not replicate drinking. I like the goofy happy high I get from drinking, not the clumsy falling over everything im gonna throw up feeling.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    that was kind of fun....i did it several times. the longer your stare, the better the effect
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,028
    ummm, after 24 years of the kind of drinking that would produce that sensation , I'll pass thanks. Funny how much better the world looks through clear eyes. Who knew?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    this does not replicate drinking. I like the goofy happy high I get from drinking, not the clumsy falling over everything im gonna throw up feeling.

Yeah, I feel drinking to that extent is way past the point of fun and enjoyable...until you vomit on someone...that's always funny.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

i wasnt really serious about the replication of drinking thing...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i drink to feel better about myself... i fail to see how this is comparable
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    look... i wasn't serious about it being a substitute for drinking for fuck sake... i mean i did it twice and at no time did i attempt to punch my wife... so clearly it's not a substitute for drinking, i was just amazed at how it made the room and walls spin just like it does when i have 8 pints of german lager.

anyway, I just did it again and you're all my besht friends.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,028
    dunkman wrote:
    look... i wasn't serious about it being a substitute for drinking for fuck sake... i mean i did it twice and at no time did i attempt to punch my wife... so clearly it's not a substitute for drinking, i was just amazed at how it made the room and walls spin just like it does when i have 8 pints of german lager.

anyway, I just did it again and you're all my besht friends.
    hehehehe. if it makes you "drunk-dial" then I 'll visit that site. otherwise where's the fun?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14