if you were stranded on a desert island

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    Original post edited above, in bold and underlined.

Better, yes/no?
    ;)
    that's pretty good work there miss sneaky words and stuff

That's Miss Badass As Fuck to you, sir.
    :D
    that's true.
    you are that indeed.

kissing feet, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    ;)
    that's pretty good work there miss sneaky words and stuff

That's Miss Badass As Fuck to you, sir.
    :D
    that's true.
    you are that indeed.

kissing feet, yes/no?
    :shh: that's just between us... ;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    and could take 3 people from the ten club to keep you company.who would you take and why....first i would take chadwick,to kill any bears we might find.second i would bring smarchee to take care of us(he's so responsible)...and ziggy star for sex!she's one wild girl!!!!!! (i would have a beard,stranded on an island)and you know how ziggy is for guys with beards :lol: oh and ziggy would help with the bear killing 8-)

im really not sure how many bears yuod come across on a desert island.

yeah, i'm beginning to think he didn't think this one through.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dunkman wrote:
    and could take 3 people from the ten club to keep you company.who would you take and why....first i would take chadwick,to kill any bears we might find.second i would bring smarchee to take care of us(he's so responsible)...and ziggy star for sex!she's one wild girl!!!!!! (i would have a beard,stranded on an island)and you know how ziggy is for guys with beards :lol: oh and ziggy would help with the bear killing 8-)

im really not sure how many bears yuod come across on a desert island.

yeah, i'm beginning to think he didn't think this one through.

i think just even the thought of the hypothetical ziggy made him dizzy, and quite possibly delusional, with expectation. ;):lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

How the fuck did I miss this thread?!!?!

But yeah....if you've got a beard blenderman -- LET'S PARTY!!!! ;)

Nahhh, I'm selective with my beards. PM me a photo and then we'll discuss the possibilites! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    U R A Crazy Breed - comebackgirl - Ziggy..and some blonde - read - pink wigs

Reoooow!!! ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    can i just say that the premise of this desert island scenario is ultimately quite cruel and indeed nonsensical... you get stranded on an island and then you have to pick 3 other people that you 'take' with you? Thats a bit harsh... Poor old Ziggy has to go to a deserted island just cos you said so?

and how do they get there? If they get there by boat/plane can't you just get rescued?

;);)

Hey, if the beard's good enough, I'll just go on my own accord! :mrgreen:

And I'm not fucking old :x ....yet, just the other day I realised how crinkly my eyes are....ssiiiiigh!
    chadwick wrote:
    we had better have a lot of weed on this island.
    i suggest many different strains.

A rare glimpse into Chad's living room.

When asked, he said it was for "personal consumption".

A_Ton_of_Weed.jpg

Chad has a beard too! Welll helllllllllllllllooooooo there!!!! 8-)
    and ziggy star for sex!she's one wild girl!!!!!! (i would have a beard,stranded on an island)and you know how ziggy is for guys with beards :lol: oh and ziggy would help with the bear killing 8-)

And I don't know where this "wild girl" bullshit started.....I'm innocent as a pea.....really.....who started this?!

And I'm useless at killing bears....I'd bring eyed for that (his beard is an added bonus!) 8-)

So I guess I should answer the question -- they'd be all boys without a doubt:

Eyed
    Bostonlou
    Chad

But then there's Jose....fuck.....and we ALL know his 10c number....oh what to do?!! :lol::lol:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    edited September 2010
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Nahhh, I'm selective with my beards. PM me a photo and then we'll discuss the possibilites! :lol:
    it's about fucking time ziggy!!!!!!!you had me sad!i strand you on a island with me me and you never noticed :cry: ...now about my beard.. ;)
    Post edited by blenderman69 on
    ZiggyStar wrote:

it's about fucking time ziggy!!!!!!!you had me sad!i strand you on a island me me and you never noticed :cry: ...now about my beard.. ;)

FUCK!!! We could have been having bearded, deserted island sex all this time and I didn't know about it!?!?!

PM me next time we get stranded, dickhead!!!! :lol:
  • you got it baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Eyed
    Bostonlou
    Chad

But then there's Jose....fuck.....and we ALL know his 10c number....oh what to do?!! :lol::lol:

if you're stranded on a desert island then what use is a low 10c number? ;)

i typed this post using my beard .. hands were busy scratching my ankles, the end of my willy must have irritated them.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    geeezzz i'm just a little more than sad that no one want to take me on their dessert island trip...poor me, sniffle sniffle, and feel sorry for myself heheheeeeee :lol: :?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHere wrote:
    geeezzz i'm just a little more than sad that no one want to take me on their dessert island trip...poor me, sniffle sniffle, and feel sorry for myself heheheeeeee :lol: :?
    no one picked me either...how about we shack up :D
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I would take my music, my drinkS and a car door so if it gets too hot I can wind down the window.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    StillHere wrote:

don't feel bad, nobody wants to take me either. just wait till they run out of smokes, than they be wishing they had. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Same here, nobody selected me. Probably because they knew that I'd drive them so crazy they'd bash their head in with a coconut.

And then I would eat the coconut.

;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Emergency care: Zchick was a vet tech and could put those skills to use in a pinch. But since I was an emergency nurse, I don't need a vet tech so I'm going to go for a different category:

:cry::cry::cry:

{{{wonders why she was the only one the unpredictable dogs trusted}}}
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Same here, nobody selected me. Probably because they knew that I'd drive them so crazy they'd bash their head in with a coconut.

;)

I'd take you. I mean, you have a boat and dogs with life jackets. I can utilize all that stuff. Plus, I sleep lightly. Good luck with the coconut.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:

;)

I'd take you. I mean, you have a boat and dogs with life jackets. I can utilize all that stuff. Plus, I sleep lightly. Good luck with the coconut.

*heads to West Marine to see if they have any coconut launchers on sale*
    8-)
    StillHere wrote:
    no one picked me either...how about we shack up :D

sounds good you bring the greens and the seeds preferably late generation so we can grow more

i'll bring my gormet skills so we can eat what we catch after the greens kick in

we'll have a good old time

to hell with the rest of them LOL!! :lol:

and remember what you promised me way back in the beginning...there's that too :twisted: :mrgreen:

and we have to take unlost dogs too since she's feeling left out but i'm not sharing when it comes to the you know what! LOL! bad, i know, bad, bad, bad hehehe :lol: :oops:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    oh and no one picked you either 81....well we'll just have to remedy that one right now

thats extra good cuz that gives unlost a shagging partner too! EEK did i just say that! well..its all good :lol:
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    oh and no one picked you either 81....well we'll just have to remedy that one right now

thats extra good cuz that gives unlost a shagging partner too! EEK did i just say that! well..its all good :lol:

Sorry, I'm a nonsmoker.
    But thank you anyway.
    :lol: :shock:
    hmmmm....feeling a little left out here. :oops: :? :oops:
    I shall find my own deserted island and build my own shelter there. I have excellent gardening skills, good spatial/visual thought, and a knack with wild animals. Good! I don't need any of you! :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    hmmmm....feeling a little left out here. :oops: :? :oops:
    I shall find my own deserted island and build my own shelter there. I have excellent gardening skills, good spatial/visual thought, and a knack with wild animals. Good! I don't need any of you! :lol::lol::lol:

Uh-oh. I'm definitely gonna need that coconut launcher if your wild animals end up raiding my island.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    I too am forming my own island, one heavily populated with trained weasels. Anything I need will be stolen from your islands by the aforementioned weasels. Anyone thinking about raiding my island will be met with wave after wave of furry sausages with surprisingly sharp teeth and claws. Again, the weasels... It's all about the weasels.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I too am forming my own island, one heavily populated with trained weasels. Anything I need will be stolen from your islands by the aforementioned weasels. Anyone thinking about raiding my island will be met with wave after wave of furry sausages with surprisingly sharp teeth and claws. Again, the weasels... It's all about the weasels.

your weasels would be trapped and eaten by me. I will train the bears to look out for your pesky minions.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    rubysdad
    trixiecat
    edvedder913

I figure the band might come looking for Tim

and the other two, well that should be obvious :lol::lol:
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!