Options

how many pieces of paper can you staple together at once?

13»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,892
    81 wrote:

you should be using this. it's a swingline speed stapler
    swingline11a.jpg
    i dont staple that often. i prefer to pdf my documents
    an dyet you starte dthis thread. hmm, government work eh?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    kat, can we sticky this please? tia.
    why? its at the top anyway!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    i said i dont staple often. today i did. i admit it was a rare occasion. i needed to bring a document home to read up on. btw, i think you need a new keyboard. your space bar seems messed up
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    i said i dont staple often. today i did. i admit it was a rare occasion. i needed to bring a document home to read up on. btw, i think you need a new keyboard. your space bar seems messed up
    could just be my fingers.

• Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    UpSideDown wrote:
    104 pages
    Standard paper (couldn't find the weight listed on the package anywhere)
    Bates 313HD Stapler
    dude. thats awesome. i am kinda skeptical though. i cant find the specs on the 313hd. is that one of those larger model staplers with the extended fulcrum arm? if so, im not counting your acheivement. the staple has to be hand held.

Per your original post:

"if you decide to try this out on your own, please post the specifications for comparitive purposes."

I provided the specs, but yet my achievement doesn't count? This is discrimination.
  • Options
    you guys gave up to easily.

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:

have you topped 45?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    we have a heavy duty swingline that is rated at 160 sheets. hmmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

have you topped 45?
    i said earlier that I always come up one short of what I need stapled!! And further that competative stapling has lost its allure for me.

Really I was just seeing if another 5-6 pages of this thread could get cranked out!!

• Options
    it seems to have run it's course.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

have you topped 45?

Just got 46 w/ my swingline at my desk. The staple holds, but just barely. I can dangle the papers.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    we have a heavy duty swingline that is rated at 160 sheets. hmmm
    hmmmm
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

have you topped 45?

Just got 46 w/ my swingline at my desk. The staple holds, but just barely. I can dangle the papers.
    can you light it on fire?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    i'm going for 47
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    crapped out on 47
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i'm going for 47
    when you experience the 47 pages of successful stapling, light the pages on fire.
    it's custom in thailand
    right at your desk even
    it's cool
    we do it all the time

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    i was out of the office today and off until monday. im gonna try it again next week. remember. only hand held staplers, and no slamming. im curious to know the compression of standard paper. i was going to measure the inside length of the staple today to determine the minimum stack that would allow for at least a .05" fold over on the underside of the stack. the bottom shouldnt be a straight through penetration. that doesnt allow for an acceptable staple methodology.
  • Options
    i was out of the office today and off until monday. im gonna try it again next week. remember. only hand held staplers, and no slamming. im curious to know the compression of standard paper. i was going to measure the inside length of the staple today to determine the minimum stack that would allow for at least a .05" fold over on the underside of the stack. the bottom shouldnt be a straight through penetration. that doesnt allow for an acceptable staple methodology.

See - heres the problem. All these rules being instituted six pages into the post. Bullshit.
  • Options
    this entire thread has bs all over it. :lol:

op has way to much time on his hands, as do alot of us :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:

See - heres the problem. All these rules being instituted six pages into the post. Bullshit.
    its not my fault you dont understand the concept of a perfect stapling. if you stapled something with just a straight through staple and the last page fell off, wouldnt you feel like you didnt accomplish said method? the last page generally signifies conclusions. if i were in your shoes, i would hate to go to a meeting to present something and not have all of the pertinent information.
  • Options
    My second attempt at 46 was clean bro. Dangle free.
  • Options
    with the bates 313hd?
  • Options
    Swingline (not sure of model #, couldn't find it). Its rated at 25 pgs max. I could provide the staple size tomorrow.

The Bates 313HD is a different story. I could staple Randy Jackson's stomach with that thing. Pretty sure its used in the office during the day; surgery at night.
  • Options
    what happened to the contest? I had money on........