Student Bodies-The Movie

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone else love this movie as much as I do? The original horror movie parody...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSEUInB6pJs

Btw... I thought of this movie reading 81's response to the gallup poll thread.....

Click.

Did you hang up on me?

No, I just said click.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i like to kill the kid with the gum!!!
    Other than the Zucker bros, who did kentucky fried movie and airplane, this is one of the first great parody movies!!!!

The Devil as a patient perhaps ?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Why do they always run away from me? It's the galoshes. They're a dead giveaway. Why do I wear them? It isn't even raining!!
    Why do they always run away from me? It's the galoshes. They're a dead giveaway. Why do I wear them? It isn't even raining!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Talking, during horse head book ends, who was that, sure the girl.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Thank you for joining me in my little Student Bodies lovefest... Are we the only two people to have seen this???
    Thank you for joining me in my little Student Bodies lovefest... Are we the only two people to have seen this???

Yup, my freind Steve back in the day, but havent scene him since 1991, worshiped this movie!!! realy was pretty brillant for it's time.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,440
    oh my i loved this movie back in the day - can't believe there are actually others here who liked it. awesome.