Claireack wrote:

I'm right here! ;):mrgreen:

Ooooo what flavour are you?

He's jailbait flavor.

Damn! was hoping for cheese and onion!
  • Claireack wrote:

ummmmmm....delicious! that's what flavor i am! :mrgreen:

and i am far from jailbait...but i think that's the only flavor unlost dogs likes. :lol:
  • Let's change subjects please...I don't wanna have my first ever locked thread.

Crazy Breed, Binaural is overrated. Thoughts?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hand me my gloves! I will defend unlost dogs from this slander!

(I'm hoping it slander)

Fenway - Binaural is fantastic, be careful I may have to get the gloves out again.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Claireack wrote:

ummmmmm....delicious! that's what flavor i am! :mrgreen:

and i am far from jailbait...but i think that's the only flavor unlost dogs likes. :lol:

Hey, HEY HEY NOW that's enough of that.

I've said all along that the next Mr. Unlost will be younger than me and will _ pay attention here as it's critical _ not speak a word of English. We've covered this on other threads. It's all well documented.

Nowhere did I say that the next Mr. Unlost would be <21. I need someone who can buy me drinks while he's peeling the grapes that he feeds me.

*end topic*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    We need Dissidentman to serve us drinks at this impromptu party. Goose and cran, my good man.

Oh and this just in, new album early 2011. You heard it here first. :D

I know there are a lot of sad people today that missed out on the msg2 poster, but at the very least, all the board crazies are out in full force!

I'll take the drink Michael Scott invented: an orange vod-juice-ka.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    We need Dissidentman to serve us drinks at this impromptu party. Goose and cran, my good man.

I know there are a lot of sad people today that missed out on the msg2 poster, but at the very least, all the board crazies are out in full force!

Beer for me, and can you pass the cashews?

Anybody want to share a order of buffalo wings?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:

Beer for me, and can you pass the cashews?

Anybody want to share a order of buffalo wings?

I'm a sucker for buffalo wings.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    I know I'm a veggie, but as far as I know buffalo don't have wings. What is a buffalo wing?

Can we have dips too? I love dips.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    we need more ladies here ,the party sucks... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    we need more ladies here ,the party sucks... :lol:

Put a frock on dimi - you can make up the numbers :D
  • Claireack wrote:
    I know I'm a veggie, but as far as I know buffalo don't have wings. What is a buffalo wing?

A Buffalo wing, hot wing, chicken wing or wing is a chicken wing section (drumette or flat) that is traditionally fried unbreaded and then coated in sauce. Classic Buffalo-style chicken wing sauce is composed of a vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and butter. Buffalo wings are traditionally served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.

Buffalo wings are named after their place of origin, Buffalo, New York. The local residents of Buffalo generally refer to them as "wings" or "chicken wings" rather than "Buffalo wings."
    267_22780_friendseat_BuffaloWing.8104221_std.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I have spinach dip, sour cream and onion dip, bean dip and a five layer vegetarian Mexican dip. You're all set Claire, as long as you brought the chips and crackers.

As for Biurinal Jam being overrated, well, you have to admire the guy's persistence.

Will anyone be reading from the selected works of Eyed and/or Chad?
    Claireack wrote:

A Buffalo wing, hot wing, chicken wing or wing is a chicken wing section (drumette or flat) that is traditionally fried unbreaded and then coated in sauce. Classic Buffalo-style chicken wing sauce is composed of a vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and butter. Buffalo wings are traditionally served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.

Buffalo wings are named after their place of origin, Buffalo, New York. The local residents of Buffalo generally refer to them as "wings" or "chicken wings" rather than "Buffalo wings."
    267_22780_friendseat_BuffaloWing.8104221_std.jpg

Thank you. I thought it'd missed out on some evolutionary modification.
    I have spinach dip, sour cream and onion dip, bean dip and a five layer vegetarian Mexican dip. You're all set Claire, as long as you brought the chips and crackers.

As for Biurinal Jam being overrated, well, you have to admire the guy's persistence.

Will anyone be reading from the selected works of Eyed and/or Chad?

They should come and do it in person methinks.

I've got chips and crackers. What are we doing for music?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Let's change subjects please...I don't wanna have my first ever locked thread.

i had one locked...somebody pm'd me and told me it was a badge of honor
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Yes, but you don't get the street cred until you've been banned.

Word.
    81 wrote:

Word.

i've been banned.....just got banned yesterday on anouther forum. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Ok, looks like I'm the only one left at the party. It's alright - I don't mind dancing alone.

dancingcat.gif
    81 wrote:

Word.

i've been banned.....just got banned yesterday on anouther forum. :mrgreen:

You are so cool.

Care to share details?
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
  • 81 wrote:

this is so true!....fucking Nathan should learn to appreciate me more!! :mrgreen:

Care to share details?

i made a thread on an android forum saying said forum was over moderated.

then i told a mod "i'm guessing you work in IT, or whomever set the rules does. your forum has that IT anal smell too it."

it didn't go over soo well.

not sure what this has to do with PJ, back to the party....on pj radio. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    not sure what this has to do with PJ, back to the party....on pj radio. :mrgreen:

GirlDancing.gif
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,273
    How dare you fuckers start a party and don't invite me :twisted: :twisted: Ok i'm smoking alone then :P :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    How dare you fuckers start a party and don't invite me :twisted: :twisted: Ok i'm smoking alone then :P :P

I'll fetch you an ashtray and some nibbles.

guessing the mail man ate it....i'll share a smoke with you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg