The New 'EV'

MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
This is the greatest thing ever! My friend photo-shopped my son as EV before we headed out from the east coast to our big move to the west...He sure does make a great Eddie Vedder... 8-)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 3120281177

Time for a 'West Coast Tour' in the four corners of heaven in the great state of Utah!! ;) Show some Philly love...
The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Awesome!!!

Enjoy Utah, we have a beautiful state here. :)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    We decided to move out here after visiting last September for the Pearl Jam show @ WVC...Totally fell in love with the diversity of the state & the land. Hopefully Ed will keep his promise & makes sure it won't be another 11 years before they return to Utah. I have an excellent feeling times are about to change. ;)
    We decided to move out here after visiting last September for the Pearl Jam show @ WVC...Totally fell in love with the diversity of the state & the land. Hopefully Ed will keep his promise & makes sure it won't be another 11 years before they return to Utah. I have an excellent feeling times are about to change. ;)

I certainly hope so. 11 years was a very long wait.

Welcome to Utah :D...it is fantastic here. Have you had a chance to go south yet?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • GS163319GS163319 Posts: 132
    While I agree that the land of Utah is diverse (and amazingly beautiful), calling the state that is simply wrong...

Go Mormons. Great religion there. Make Catholics look sane.
    GS163319 wrote:
    Go Mormons. Great religion there. Make Catholics look sane.

:lol: You're joking......right? :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    dcfaithful wrote:

I certainly hope so. 11 years was a very long wait.

Welcome to Utah :D...it is fantastic here. Have you had a chance to go south yet?

We haven't gone south yet since we recently arrived back in Utah. Did get to see Mt. Zion National park, the town of St. George & Capital Reef last September. Bryce & Moab as well. I think our first place to visit again will be Bryce...& hopefully a PJ show in November. ;) Can't wait for the snow & skiing in the spring!