Options

Tool Soundboard Bootlegs?

edited October 2010 in Other Music
Anybody know where to find some top quality soundboard recordings from Tool? Help would be appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    There's a couple of Tool boots on here but I've not checked them out yet. I've downloaded several boots from here which were good and a couple of patchy recordings which to be fair were quite old. It's all mainly radio broadcast archives. The Mogwai, Black Crowes, U2, The Clash and Rory Gallagher boots are fine and the EV solo show is ok but just a decent audience recording.

http://www.tauthal.com/Archive%20Broadcasts.html
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll have at look at it.
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Google "zomb torrents" and register and you'll find a nice handful of the Tool soundboards. Free leech until the end of the month.

Here's a good reference site too... http://www.collectiveunconscious.org/
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    I got a few Tool shows but only real soundboard one is -10,000 Nights Live Show-Soundboard FLAC.

Plenty of nice recordings though.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,016
    If anybody has a copy of Tool's Montreal '07 show, in audio, give me a shout! :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys,

I found one show from Kalamazoo in 1998 which sounds superb. Checking out collectiveunconscious.org now.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Thanks guys,

I found one show from Kalamazoo in 1998 which sounds superb. Checking out collectiveunconscious.org now.
    I was finally inspired enough to finally download this show and it's pretty good so far indeed. Thanks for reminding me of Tool as they were way at the back of the queue.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    do a torrent search for denver '02, i can't find disc 2 to mine but it's really good. although, i don't think they sound as good with the earlier stuff at that show but they fucking kill the grudge, schism, parabol/parabola and the patient!

also try looking for the 2 meter sessions from '94, 4 songs recorded for dutch radio (sober, 4degrees, intolerance and prison sex) all 9 of those tracks i think blow the album versions away
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    jamburger wrote:
    Google "zomb torrents" and register and you'll find a nice handful of the Tool soundboards. Free leech until the end of the month.

Here's a good reference site too... http://www.collectiveunconscious.org/

wow, thanks! i posted on the technical board a few days ago, my copy of tool's 2 meter sessions is damaged and my computer and my roommates computer won't rip it (it ripped the first 2 and took several hours, the 2rd track was on 5hrs and not even 1/2 way when i stopped)

.....anyways, i did a bunch of torrent searches for it to replace it but have only been able to find dead torrents of mp3s, zomb has it and in flac, i'm more than 1/2 way done downloading, thanks!!
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Brisk. wrote:
    I got a few Tool shows but only real soundboard one is -10,000 Nights Live Show-Soundboard FLAC.

Plenty of nice recordings though.

Which show is this??
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    Could someone please link me to Tool's bootleg trading policy? Thanka. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down