Old lady throws cat in a bin video - unbelievable!

facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYdUZdan5i8

What is wrong with people?!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    maybe she wants someone to throw HER into a wheelie bin?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    dont know about coventry but down here that would be an arrestable offence, green bins are for general waste, its brown bins for cats.

great quote on youtube
  • dont know about coventry but down here that would be an arrestable offence, green bins are for general waste, its brown bins for cats.

great quote on youtube
    :clap::clap: :crazy: :clap::clap: :crazy: :clap::clap: :crazy:
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    good place for cats...dont like them..

uhoh im in trouble

I don't like them either, but there is something wrong with that lady. :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    That's sick. Freaking bitch.

They should put her in a room with all the poster from the PJ With Cats thread. Just for an hour. Just for 15 minutes.

I couldn't make out _ was the cat rescued? Did they identify the woman?

See, now this will bother me all night... and I am not a cat person. It's just so wrong. :(
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834

They should put her in a room with all the poster from the PJ With Cats thread. Just for an hour. Just for 15 minutes.

See, now this will bother me all night... and I am not a cat person. It's just so wrong. :(

The cat was found by its owners after 15 hours covered in its own mess, but was otherwise ok. And yes the woman has been identified. Her home is currently being guarded by police because of death threats made against her.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Nobody deserves that.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

The cat was found by its owners after 15 hours covered in its own mess, but was otherwise ok. And yes the woman has been identified. Her home is currently being guarded by police because of death threats made against her.

Thanks Facepollution! Now I will sleep tonight... it was killing me how friendly the cat was to her.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Reminds me of the time I snuck up behind a half dozen young teenage boys who had my cat cornered in an empty shed on the property for rent next door. Nobody was living there at the time. It was worth them doing it for me to catch them. I'd put some money down that they never fuck with another person's cat again. Hell, they don't even bike down my street any more.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I can't watch the video, but I think people who abuse animals should be punished in the same way they inflicted pain to the helpless animal... Let the punishment fit the crime!!! ****ing sickos!!! :evil:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • TerryibleTerryible Posts: 462
    I just want to know, who has a video camera set-up to record their rubbish bin
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i wonder if the woman lived a few houses up the street? cos maybe that cat had been shitting in her garden for the last 11 years. I've been in my new house 8 months and if i ever catch the fucking cat that shits in my garden, right next to where my kids play, then i plan to cover its entire arse in hot tar.

alternatively she might just be a genuine fucking lunatic.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Terryible wrote:
    I just want to know, who has a video camera set-up to record their rubbish bin

Apparently they had it set up because they had been having problems with people damaging their cars/property.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dunkman wrote:
    i wonder if the woman lived a few houses up the street? cos maybe that cat had been shitting in her garden for the last 11 years. I've been in my new house 8 months and if i ever catch the fucking cat that shits in my garden, right next to where my kids play, then i plan to cover its entire arse in hot tar.

alternatively she might just be a genuine fucking lunatic.

OMG!!! some cat owners should be thrown in wheelie bins. i have to lock up my dog but your cat can wander the night.. how does that work??

im not a fan of cats either but i wouldve chosen to just ignore the poor moggie. people are weird i tell you.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • According to the women 'it's just a cat'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/au ... heelie-bin
    According to the women 'it's just a cat'

technically she is 100% correct... about it being a cat i mean... not chucking it into a bin.

she would have got my sympathy if she said that the cat constantly shit in her garden.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Has anyone questioned the authenticity of this video? Where did it come from? To me, it looks like the cat falling into the bin looks very CGI from the point where she picks it up to when it goes in.

The whole thing seems like it could be some attempt at viral marketing for a product in the near future that everyone is going to fall for...I hope so at least. I mean, I don't like cats one bit but I still would never chuck one in the garbage!
    Has anyone questioned the authenticity of this video? Where did it come from? To me, it looks like the cat falling into the bin looks very CGI from the point where she picks it up to when it goes in.

The whole thing seems like it could be some attempt at viral marketing for a product in the near future that everyone is going to fall for...I hope so at least. I mean, I don't like cats one bit but I still would never chuck one in the garbage!

it's 100% genuine and authentic. If you read the news articles you'll find where the footage came from... its from a couple who have put up security camera due to problems at their address... Police are at the cat throwers home monitoring crowds outside it... She has been sent death threats on Facebook... she's a 45 year old woman who works in a bank... not some Marketing Genius who is trying to sell people CatLiftGloves.... what product could you market from lifting a cat into a bin via CCTV footage?