Options

Tailgating in Hartford

2»

Comments

• Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    PJbauer88 wrote:
    so whats the deal? there were earlier threads about this where people said tailgating is banned at the dodge center. did anyone confirm this?

also, 3 of my friends and i will be driving from michigan and we're all 20. underage drinking laws are pretty strict here, and i was wondering how they are in connecticut. will there be cops wandering around breathalizing anyone who might not pass for 21?

one more question... hows security once we get into the amphitheater? do they care about weed?

as you can see, i really dont want to get busted and have this amazing experience get ruined. if necessary we'll just stay sober; you obviously dont need chemicals to enjoy a pj show. thanks for any feedback you guys could provide!

where you guys coming from? where you staying?

we are coming from toledo OH...we should hook up.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    PJbauer88PJbauer88 Posts: 87
    we all go to michigan state but i think we'll be leaving from the detroit area. we're staying at the econo lodge, what about you?
    brainofPJ wrote:
    where you guys coming from? where you staying?

we are coming from toledo OH...we should hook up.
    drowning, drinking the light
    god's eyes are closed, just like yours
  • Options
    Seriously...is it hard to score something tasty and green at a Hartford PJ show. I only ask cause I'm coming across that border and am not bothering to risk the trouble I would have attempting to bring weed over.

Also, never been to a concert in the States before. Can anyone tell me if security is tense on a few joints being smoked? I know in Canada you're usually fine, but we're a bit more lax when it comes to that topic law wise.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    PJbauer88 wrote:
    we all go to michigan state but i think we'll be leaving from the detroit area. we're staying at the econo lodge, what about you?

we actually haven't got a room anywhere yet.

we are thinking somewhere downtown...somewhere within walking distance of Sweet Janes...there's supposedly a pre-party there with shuttle to and from the venue.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    zeroenvyzeroenvy Posts: 40

Also, never been to a concert in the States before. Can anyone tell me if security is tense on a few joints being smoked? I know in Canada you're usually fine, but we're a bit more lax when it comes to that topic law wise.

I have never attended hartford, If you have lawn seats you won't have an issue, but if your inside i'd just be careful. keep it low.
    6/27/08!
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    Seriously...is it hard to score something tasty and green at a Hartford PJ show. I only ask cause I'm coming across that border and am not bothering to risk the trouble I would have attempting to bring weed over.

gw bush never did pot...oppression still exists

at least bill clinton said he didn't inhale...
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    PJbauer88 wrote:
    do you love your pearly baker vest more than your wine? did you spend half of your live doing time for some other fucker's crime?

everyone said

i'd come to no good