Chuck

2»

Comments

• I wonder what was on the lap top!!!!???????? I hope chuck gets 3.0
    i wonder when sarah get naked :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I wonder what was on the lap top!!!!???????? I hope chuck gets 3.0
    i wonder when sarah get naked :D
    We all wonder that.
  • Sarah's getting too soft! well she-male jungle woman wasn't soft, but you know what i mean

MORE CASEY!
    wah
  • Sarah's getting too soft! well she-male jungle woman wasn't soft, but you know what i mean

MORE CASEY!
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Some guy in Oregon REALLY loves this show. I think he's Awesome!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 732S88.DTL
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    mbangel10 wrote:
    Some guy in Oregon REALLY loves this show. I think he's Awesome!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 732S88.DTL

That's.....well Awesome!!! i was hoping Captain Awesome would have become Captain America, but it was not ment to be.
  • Sarah...brunnette....oh boy...
  • Chuck D!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    rafie wrote:

gold

downloading ep21 at the moment..
    wah
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I liked it tonight. I hope they kill Sara off for half a season.
    I'll be back
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    I'm just hoping they get another season. The ratings have been horrible these last five episodes and the show might get canceled. It's a shame, it's been a pretty great season and this show deserves a proper story arc to wrap things up.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I'm just hoping they get another season. The ratings have been horrible these last five episodes and the show might get canceled. It's a shame, it's been a pretty great season and this show deserves a proper story arc to wrap things up.

Yea, this season has not been the best. The season before last was great, with Shaw. I hope they get it together, if they cancel Chuck then I'm out of shows.
    I'll be back

Yea, this season has not been the best. The season before last was great, with Shaw. I hope they get it together, if they cancel Chuck then I'm out of shows.
    I'm down to watching Chuck and Castle. It would be nice to have Shaw back. They could've done so much more with him as the villain and it would be interesting to see a battle of the intersects play out.
    In a new article about the down to the wire decision-making by the network for their 2011-2012 schedule (which will be announced on Sunday), Variety says perpetual bubble show Chuck is "likely to return for at least 13 episodes."

http://tv.ign.com/articles/116/1167615p1.html

Looks like we'll know by Sunday if it's back for season five.
  • MK1980MK1980 Posts: 291
    Wasn't the best start to season five i thought. I hope as it's the last season they'll finish with a bang rather than a wimper. And what about Carrie Ann Moss as his new nemisis?
    How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
    Manchester Aug 17th 2009
    Hyde Park June 25th 2010
    Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
    Leeds July 14th 2014
  • It sucks that this'll be the final season and at 13 episodes too

Gonna have to find a new show yet again
  • Sarah.....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Sarah.....

I don't like her short hair...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • brother123 wrote:
    It sucks that this'll be the final season and at 13 episodes too

Gonna have to find a new show yet again

Its pretty amazing it lasted 5 seasons with the ratings it got. I always found it really funny.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Sarah.....

I don't like her short hair...
    i like her in pants and stockings,,,didnt notice the hair much :roll:
    Well the end is almost here. Can't wait to see how they finish it off tonight.
  • is it the last 2 episodes tonight?
    is it the last 2 episodes tonight?
    Yeah.