New Membership - PJ - Can you PM my mom?

2»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    does mom have plenty of stories about you being bad?
    i gotta hear them.

just wait till mom and i start pming :twisted:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    where is dunkman?
    hello, Sir DUNKMAN.
    dunkman = badass Scotsman.
    comedic genius of the universe
    dunkman writes nautical charts using the feather ink dipping system
    quite a crafty chap

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    i pm'd your mom last night...twice.

HEY.

OH.
    www.myspace.com
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    PM sent :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Hmm. I'm really hoping that if something was inappropriate in the PM...that you will go delete it now... Thank you for playing.
    :x
    DOA
  • PM sent :D
    Thanks! You were #119 assuming people didn't send more than 1. I've not looked for that.
  • More time is available... our original plan for getting together has changed and now won't occur until late Friday (8/27) evening or Saturday (8/28).

This is a heads up because I know many people were looking forward to reading her reaction to all of this. You won't get it this evening as we were originally planning.

Thanks again for everything. I know she is absolutely going to have her jaw on the floor...

DOA.
    Hmm. I'm really hoping that if something was inappropriate in the PM...that you will go delete it now... Thank you for playing.
    DOA
    wow
    is everyone folding on me or what?

the word "inappropriate" is becoming a pain in my ass.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    Hmm. I'm really hoping that if something was inappropriate in the PM...that you will go delete it now... Thank you for playing.
    DOA
    wow
    is everyone folding on me or what?

the word "inappropriate" is becoming a pain in my ass.
    I just wanted to be able to use the emoticon that most resembled your avatar. The only way to do that was to be angry at you for allegedly making inappropriate comments in PM with my mother.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thanks Dimi!!

Here is what I just posted on the Porch:
    She is out with the kids right now at a garage sale. They should be back in about 20 minutes and then we'll give it to her... I printed out the membership info page with her expiration date and member number. My youngest taped it onto a piece of construction paper and then drew her version of the stickman on it. Her login info is written on the construction paper.

We will sit with her as she logs in (she will need help knowing how to log in to the site ;)). As her eyes scan the page she is bound to see the 120 PM's awaiting her. The question is whether she will notice it before or after the kids scream "GRAMMY - LOOK! YOU HAVE MAIL".

The one thing I probably should have asked the 10c is whether we have a PM space limit. Sure hope she didn't exceed it already!

Just a heads up, we will give her time to start scanning/reading some of the messages but we are leaving to go to watch Beatlemania perform so we can't stay online long. In other words, she won't be able to read and respond to all of the messages today. We'll make sure it happens tomorrow though. I'll let her know about this thread though so she can post a note letting you all know she got it.

Again - Thank you all for this! I will have to find a way to repay the beautiful act of kindness you have shown the two of us.
    Thanks Dimi!!

She is out with the kids right now at a garage sale. They should be back in about 20 minutes and then we'll give it to her... I printed out the membership info page with her expiration date and member number. My youngest taped it onto a piece of construction paper and then drew her version of the stickman on it. Her login info is written on the construction paper.

We will sit with her as she logs in (she will need help knowing how to log in to the site ;)). As her eyes scan the page she is bound to see the 120 PM's awaiting her. The question is whether she will notice it before or after the kids scream "GRAMMY - LOOK! YOU HAVE MAIL".

The one thing I probably should have asked the 10c is whether we have a PM space limit. Sure hope she didn't exceed it already!

Just a heads up, we will give her time to start scanning/reading some of the messages but we are leaving to go to watch Beatlemania perform so we can't stay online long. In other words, she won't be able to read and respond to all of the messages today. We'll make sure it happens tomorrow though. I'll let her know about this thread though so she can post a note letting you all know she got it.

Again - Thank you all for this! I will have to find a way to repay the beautiful act of kindness you have shown the two of us.
    i don't know about you
    but i need a hug

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    i don't know about you
    but i need a hug
    Do you ever speak in complete sentences Mr. Poetry? ;)

There is an emoticon for hugs but I can't find it.

She shouts: Does anyone live near chadwick that could give him a hug for me? He lives up his a... according to his profile location :lol::lol::lol::lol: :shock: :o

Kids will be reading soon.... be nice 8-)
    Thanks Dimi!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
    awesome!!!!!!!!you are amazing!!!whoooohooo!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Does anyone live near chadwick that could give him a hug for me?

I think I'm only approximately 3,389 miles away--I can get this one for you, no problem.
    DangDang wrote:
    Does anyone live near chadwick that could give him a hug for me?

I think I'm only approximately 3,389 miles away--I can get this one for you, no problem.
    im remembering logging 3800 miles (one way) easy when i long hauling back and forth to southern florida.
    maybe even 4200,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait.

it's far
    hugs are huge with that kinda mileage

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was so surprised to receive the membership, and then to see all the Happy Birthday wishes from all over the world has just left me speechless. I want to read each one and send a personal note back, but for right now a quick note to everyone to say you have made my day. I knew I had a special daughter, but she and my granddaughters have really outdone themselves this time. It may take a day or two to respond to everyone, but I promise I will get to all 122 of you. Thanks again for making me feel so welcome. I hope to actually meet some of you at a concert during the next tour. :clap::clap: :wave: :wave:

I really might faulter and need my daughter's assistance if called on stage . . . . . . ;)
    wellcome onboard!!!!!!!you have so lovely Daughter!!! :)
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    You definitely do have a pretty special daughter! Welcome and enjoy!
    all you need is love, love is all you need