figure out what you want us pj fans are never satisfied

jwoodcockjwoodcock Posts: 22
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I love the fact that as pearl jam fans we were pissed when the band went into hiding. We couldn't attend shows, read interviews or see them in the media. As they backed away we wanted more. As they are coming out of hiding and doing more things especially Ed. All I keep reading about is how guarenteed sucked or I hear a certain song too much or why is Eddie featured in all of these media things and why did he go to the critics choice awards? That is the whole reason they laid low in the first place, Jeremy was overplayed and the fans started to get pissed, so they went away. Please stop complaining I liked to see them in concert and for the first time from 2000 to now I have had the opportunity to see them many times. I am an old fan who remembers concerts selling out in three minutes in there hay day and the whole ticketmaster thing. If you can't remember that keep bitching because we will have another "in hiding" episode. The band is very conscience of being overblown.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jamie w wrote:
    Please stop complaining I liked to see them in concert and for the first time from 2000 to now I have had the opportunity to see them many times.

this part i totally agree with... only for the fact it makes no sense and so therefore it must be profound. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.