Request for Quote

PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I work in Sales, selling FilmScreens. I'm new in this Film Screen industry and I've been learing the job for the past 3 months. I field emails all day with descriptions of types of screens people are trying to have designed for their applications. So I got this email this morning from a co-worker:
Tiffany -

Can you please take care this?

“Hi, my name is Jeremy Black, I am an A/V dealer in the Garden State (NJ), I need a quote on your rigid screens. Image size will be 220” diag (16:9 format)

I am going to have several separate images moving on the screen and I want an even flow / distance between the images. The content will mostly be of the wonders of the earth (i.e. volcanos, oceans, animals, etc) I want the images to look alive on the screen (please provide screen with the best content) I have complete light control and a very narrow viewing cone. These screens will be set into a deep aperture. I will need a quantity of ten screens. Once the estimate is complete please provide a freight estimate to Washington DC. Please release estimates as soon as possible – this is a fast track project.
Please use the project name WHYGO

Thanks,
Jeremy
BlackBack Porch A/V
Edison, NJ
201-501-7752
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Jeremy@backporchav.com">Jeremy@backporchav.com</a><!-- e -->

Tiffany please review this and discuss this with me right away in the morning. Please read this carefully. Please quote as a non-auth under Zxxxxx - Thanks

So Yeah, I work with some cool peeps :) He made my day!! He said that if I didn't figure out his request was all the songs off of TEN he would report me as a fraud to all the Pearl Jam Fans!
The best use of Life is Love.
The best expression of Love is Time.
The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hmmm, soooo, whats going on in DC????
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJPixie wrote:
    I work in Sales, selling FilmScreens. I'm new in this Film Screen industry and I've been learing the job for the past 3 months. I field emails all day with descriptions of types of screens people are trying to have designed for their applications. So I got this email this morning from a co-worker:
    Tiffany -

Can you please take care this?

“Hi, my name is Jeremy Black, I am an A/V dealer in the Garden State (NJ), I need a quote on your rigid screens. Image size will be 220” diag (16:9 format)

I am going to have several separate images moving on the screen and I want an even flow / distance between the images. The content will mostly be of the wonders of the earth (i.e. volcanos, oceans, animals, etc) I want the images to look alive on the screen (please provide screen with the best content) I have complete light control and a very narrow viewing cone. These screens will be set into a deep aperture. I will need a quantity of ten screens. Once the estimate is complete please provide a freight estimate to Washington DC. Please release estimates as soon as possible – this is a fast track project.
    Please use the project name WHYGO

Thanks,
    Jeremy
    BlackBack Porch A/V
    Edison, NJ
    201-501-7752
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Jeremy@backporchav.com">Jeremy@backporchav.com</a><!-- e -->

Tiffany please review this and discuss this with me right away in the morning. Please read this carefully. Please quote as a non-auth under Zxxxxx - Thanks

So Yeah, I work with some cool peeps :) He made my day!! He said that if I didn't figure out his request was all the songs off of TEN he would report me as a fraud to all the Pearl Jam Fans!

somebody was bored today...that's great you work with some cool people!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless