Pearl Jam...PLEASE COME TO KANSAS CITY!!!

DonkehDonkeh Posts: 3
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Come To Kansas City!!! We Love You!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• They could play the new Sprint center
  • yea, that would be awesome
  • Last time in KC was the torrential downpour at Sandstone. Awesome show, but hopefully they could play a non rain shortened show next time. Come back to KC please!
  • Donkeh wrote:

I think they are afraid of KC, like so many of us. Seems like every "Cops" rerun was filmed in Kansas City.
    Poetry and powertools
  • kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    Last time in KC was the torrential downpour at Sandstone. Awesome show, but hopefully they could play a non rain shortened show next time. Come back to KC please!

That show was one of the best shows ever... the rain added so much to it, I actually would like to see another in the rain... maybe the only change be it be a bit warmer!
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
  • That was the best show I've been to. I loved when there was a huge flash of lightning and thunder during the line "Oh dear dad can you see this now I am myself like you some how" than Ed said "hi dad" during Release. Than the line he sang during Fuckin up "I can see you on the hill, cold and wet but rockin still” I was listening to that boot today. Wow what a time that was.
  • Than the line he sang during Fuckin up "I can see you on the hill, cold and wet but rockin still”

I love that part on the boot. :D
  • lowlight1 wrote:
    They could play the new Sprint center
    Donkeh wrote:

Your wishes have been granted!