Colors..... Beautiful & Bright .....Colors

2»

Comments

• number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    IMG_5224-1.jpg?t=1282376196

Here are some more pretty blues for you and me.
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    IMG_5242.jpg?t=1282376318

oooh---and some greens... :):):) 40 shades of green I believe.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    justam wrote:
    Is that a Japanese maple tree? ^^^
    Wow! yes, brilliantly gorgeous, we have some like that in our neighborhood, I love fall!
    IMG_5242.jpg?t=1282376318

oooh---and some greens... :):):) 40 shades of green I believe.
    reminds me of home in WI
    We used to say our Jake had 55 shades of brown ;) he was our wolf style dog, we miss him so

love your blues and the polar bear

and that is a very cool website!
    thanks everyone for the cool colors :D
    here's another green 8-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    And, a bit more-->
    100_5366.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    manlywharf.jpg
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    "Manly wharf" :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    justam wrote:
    "Manly wharf" :D

it was called Manly cause the natives looked quite manly standing on the shore. gotta love colonialism.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

it was called Manly cause the natives looked quite manly standing on the shore. gotta love colonialism.
    Excellent.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    colors.jpg8-)
    When I was a kid, the playgrounds looked so colorful, vivid, inviting.
    The parks so green like from a storybook, unreal.
    I think kids see colors differently than we do.
    The world is more amazing and brilliant maybe to the very young.
    If only to see through the eyes of a child.
    :) Here's a blue, white, and yellow playground-->
    Photo2907.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    :) Here's a blue, white, and yellow playground-->
    Photo2907.jpg
    ^^^^pretty :D .....snow looks so good to me lately, see it glisten

PC110053.jpg
    I can almost feel it falling, misty cold sprinkles in the air from the pine tree tops.
    I am ready for a change in season here, its like a rebirth.
    It is very calming and seems special to me. Purple is my second favorite after green and I adore the combination of the two together, they have been our logo colors for our biz for 17 years :D
    YOUR FAVORITE COLOR AND YOUR PERSONALITY :D

Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

Purple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Green: The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.

Yellow: The color of happiness, wisdom and imagination, Yellow is chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment. Yellow usually goes with a sunny and shrewd personality, with a good business head and a strong sense of humor. It is the color of intellectuality and all things to do with the mind. Yellow folks are usually clear and precise thinkers who have a good opinion of their own mental capacities and who have lofty ideals. They may at times tend to shun responsibility, preferring freedom of thought and action.

Red: The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings. They find it hard to be objective and may blame others for any mishaps. Quiet people with a preference for red may feel the need for the warmth, strength and life-giving qualities of the color, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by people with open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life.

Orange: This color of luxury and pleasure appeals to the flamboyant and fun-loving person who likes a lively social round. Orange people may be inclined to dramatize a bit, and people notice them, but they are generally good-natured and popular. They can be a little fickle and vacillating, but on the whole they try hard to be agreeable. Orange is the color of youth, strength, fearlessness, curiosity and restlessness.

Pink: This color embodies the gentler qualities of Red, symbolizing love and affection without passion. Women who prefer Pink tend to be maternal. Pink desires protection, special treatment and a sheltered life. Pink people require affection and like to feel loved and secure, perhaps wanting to appear delicate and fragile. Pink people tend to be charming and gentle, if a trifle indefinite.

Brown: A Brown person has stamina and patience, tending to be very solid and substantial, conscientious, dependable, steady and conservative. Browns are not impulsive, and may be inarticulate and tactless but they love responsibility and are reliable and kindly. If you chose Brown, watch out for a tendency to be obstinate and inflexible.

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.
    greenbay.jpg
    Now theres a football game! Go Green Bay!
    free-pictures-fall-autumn-colors-le.jpg
    pandora wrote:
    free-pictures-fall-autumn-colors-le.jpg

Oh I like this one! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    IMG_5555-Modifier1024.jpg