Check In...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I want to know so I can send Bi-Urinal a gift...I want to make sure he doesn't need to return it... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Poor Biurinal.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    zchick wrote:
    I want to know so I can send Bi-Urinal a gift...I want to make sure he doesn't need to return it... ;)

hmmm.... his urinal goes both ways.
    zchick wrote:

true...so one cake and one mint then?
    http://www.eatliver.com/img/2009/4822.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    zchick wrote:

I like gifts, hey talk to Chad, get me some of that West Coast Afganistan Weed :mrgreen:
    zchick wrote:

I like gifts, hey talk to Chad, get me some of that West Coast Afganistan Weed :mrgreen:

If I contacted him to get it for you, I might just be sending you a bag of ash...

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:

Your Projecting your wants here, Dont get me wrong, i'm flattered, but i think your on Chad's things to do list :o , not gettin in the middle of that.
    zchick wrote:
    zchick wrote:

If I contacted him to get it for you, I might just be sending you a bag of ash...

:lol::lol: my kind of girl
    zchick wrote:

Your Projecting your wants here, Dont get me wrong, i'm flattered, but i think your on Chad's things to do list :o , not gettin in the middle of that.

ex-squeeze me? I thought Chad and you had a thing going...?

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:

ex-squeeze me? I thought Chad and you had a thing going...?

:shock:
    my bad it was blenderman...blender binarual....blend-yer-bi-urinal...?
    sorry binarual... :cry:
    chadwick wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    I do have to say that Pandora does have the most kind and thoughtful posts.
    Kudos to you Pandora...C'MON PEOPLE SHOW SOME LOVE! :clap::clap::D:D
    i thought i had the kindest and most thoughtful posts world-wide?
    pandora is pressing her luck.
    i fuckin love you too dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...we're still in a bro-mance...ssshh don't tell anyone or we'll get locked for being gay :lol: your penis's name is safe with me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    That's Cool, i don't mind being confused for Blenderman, that dude kicks ass!!!
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    zchick wrote:
    zchick wrote:

whose?
    whose what?

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    whose what?

whose ash?
    my ash, from binaruals gift, from Chad...

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:

Dont forget the U-Cake :( ...
    zchick wrote:

Oh, I gotcha, if you were the middle "dog".....
    zchick wrote:

Cake, you can't return. Mint, you can.

THIS gift...are you guys trying to get me bounced?

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:

THIS gift...are you guys trying to get me bounced?

No... i'm trying to get some of that good :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Every time I see the title of this thread it makes me think of holidays.
    Claireack wrote:

:?:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Claireack wrote:

Over here we 'check in' our bags before we get on the plane.
    Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Over here we 'check in' our bags before we get on the plane.

The fight to Crazy Town?
    Crazy Town

Thought you might know it well.
    Claireack wrote:
    Crazy Town

I usually take The Crazy Train, since I'm not a fan of flying.
    Claireack wrote:
    Crazy Town

I'm the mayor. Welcome to town.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    love to fly...
    I'll hold your hand unlostdogs it'll be ok...where we goin?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Claireack wrote:
    Crazy Town

I'm the mayor. Welcome to town.

Thank you :D Do I get free chaps and moustache now that I'm here?