Man masturbates in his coworkers waterbottle

Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Michael Kevin Lallana, 31, of Fullerton, is charged with two misdemeanor counts each of releasing an offensive material in a public place and assault, with sentencing allegations for committing a crime for sexual gratification.

Lallana could get anywhere from three months to three years behind bars and have to register as a sex offender if convicted

According to a statement from the Orange County District Attorney:

In 2005, Lallana is accused of meeting a co-worker, in her twenties, Jane Doe, while working at Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company in Newport Beach. On Jan. 14, 2010, Lallana is accused of assaulting Jane Doe by entering the victim's office and depositing his ejaculation into a water bottle that was on her desk. The defendant is accused of leaving the semen-filled water bottle on the victim's desk which Jane Doe later drank upon returning to her office. The victim, unaware of the bottle's contents, drank the water the contaminated water. She threw it away after feeling sickened and irritated.

Approximately three months later, Jane Doe and six other employees, including the defendant, were transferred to the Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company's Orange branch. On April 9, 2010, Lallana is accused of assaulting Jane Doe by depositing his ejaculation into a water bottle that the victim left on her desk. The defendant is accused of leaving the contaminated bottle on Jane Doe's desk and returning to his office. The victim later returned to her office and drank from the semen-filled water bottle. She was sickened and irritated. She sent it to a private lab to be tested. 

In June 2010, Jane Doe was contacted by the private lab who confirmed that the water bottle contained semen. The victim reported the incidents to the Orange Police Department (OPD). In early July, following further investigation by the OPD and Orange County Crime Lab, the defendant was linked through DNA to the crimes.

Lallana was arrested outside his Fullerton home by Orange cops this morning. The OCDA sought bail of $10,000, and Lallana was released on a $500 bond.

He is scheduled to be arraigned Sept. 14 in Santa Ana.
I'll be back
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Anyone seen Chadwick????
    I'll be back
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Anyone seen Chadwick????
    wasn't me, dude.
    if she wanted to drink my stuff all she'd have to do is ask me and or just take it from me.
    no need in me putting it into her water bottle.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Anyone seen Chadwick????

I think Chadwick would draw the line at something like this, he might think about doing it , but to act on it.
    ick!!!

This is why i make my own coffee, i've made to many of my co-workers cry in the past to trust them.
    y'all know the ole man worked at the iowa state penitentiary, right?
    anyhow, you know those big huge industrial containers of coffee?
    one day some inmate literally put his #2 in the coffee maker.
    it was found after many cups had been poured.

what a wonderful story.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm not sure who they classified it as offensive material. some women be....err nevermind. you aren't going to draw me into your banning plot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i'm not sure who they classified it as offensive material. some women be....err nevermind. you aren't going to draw me into your banning plot.

Not a banning plot. It's a real story. Unfortunately these things happen. Some people are just sick
    I'll be back
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    this is just asking to get ...
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Boo Boo wrote:
    this is just asking to get ...

I don't see why. I'm not asking guys what they name their.... Or asking ladies.....
    As long as it dosent get out of hand I don't see the problem. "out of hand"
    I'll be back
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Understood.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    we had a kid at my high school (just a couple years after i graduated) that jerked off into the big ranch dressing dispenser... you might've heard about it on the news... our claim to fame :mrgreen:

FUCKIN SICK!!!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Can just immagine what Karma has instore for these people.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Can just immagine what Karma has instore for these people.
    im sure he'll be treated like a water bottle in prison
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Personally, I just prefer ice in my water. But I guess to each her own.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Personally, I just prefer ice in my water. But I guess to each her own.
    i enjoy lemon in my water
    very refreshing

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • reading the title of this thread alone...i thought for sure it was due to be locked soon

now seeing it is an actual story.....it can probly stay :D

but seriously...this guy has to register as a sex offender b/c of this??? I mean, i'd be pretty pissed off if i were the chick who drank outta the water bottle...but seriously...the guy has to register as a sex offender???

she didnt notice that the water wasnt as clear as normal....or as...um.....stickier than normal water :? :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Why are guys so disgusting????????????

:?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
This discussion has been closed.