Aerosmith at ACC

NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
edited August 2010 in Other Music
Any of you cats see Aerosmith at the ACC last night? Good show but damn I have to say there is no other band that I have seen that can put on a show like Pearl Jam!

The whole time I was comparing it to prior PJ concerts my wife and I went too! I know I shouldnt do that but the energy and fan participation did not even compare! My wife even said coming back on the subway... that was a good concert but it was nothing in comparision to the PJ shows we went too! Keep in mind she has wanted to see AS for years- big fan.

You guys need to come back to TO! and soon!

Nam
Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• asher7asher7 Posts: 85
    Didn't see them there, but saw them at download festival in June. Really good live band but not in the same league as PJ in my opinion. My mate says they were the 3rd best band he's seen, I haven't taken him to a jam show yet :P
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    Was last nights show the one were Joe perry knocked Steven Tyler off the stage? I saw the clip.

:lol::lol::lol:

they're old and they hate each other so much :D
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Yeah he fell in... It was funny.. He also tried to pick a kid up on stage but the kid was like screw that i aint going with you old man... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....