Illinois-Blago Verdict

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Is about to be announced.

Coming from Chicago, all of our politicians are corrupt... but, he is the worst. If he is not found guilty, it is going to be like the Rodney King riots here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    he better be found guilty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Guilty on ONE count. ONE??!!!??? WTF!
    put me on that jury...i'll take care of things
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I have an associate who says he's corrupt because he's a democrat. I asked him how his buddy George Ryan was doing. :lol:

People have such god damn short memories when it comes to pushing their agenda.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    WTF?!? ONE?!?

and now i have to sit and watch that fucker run his mouth about how innocent he is... when i would rather watch the simpsons!!

GO AWAY BLAGO! SHIT
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    His wife seems like a royal pain in the a$$

true story: I went to the opening of Yankee stadium against the Cubs and was getting into a good ole fashion drunken war of words with a Cubs fan....... When he said " at least our gov. Isn't banging hookers(spitzer) after talking shit about NY.

Let's just say I didn't even have to say a thing back to him..... He was pretty much laughed at for the rest of the game ;) a real Chicago guy :)
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    His wife seems like a royal pain in the a$$

true story: I went to the opening of Yankee stadium against the Cubs and was getting into a good ole fashion drunken war of words with a Cubs fan....... When he said " at least our gov. Isn't banging hookers(spitzer) after talking shit about NY.

Let's just say I didn't even have to say a thing back to him..... He was pretty much laughed at for the rest of the game ;) a real Chicago guy :)

sounds about right for a cubs fan. :lol: they are brutal
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    Didn't see that verdict coming....guilty on only 1 count????