What household chore are you avoiding?

2»

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    ALL OF THEM :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    just finished mine :mrgreen:;)
    I have three loads folded in baskets, ready to be put away...and one of clean clothes, now wrinkled to shit.
    I should really get off my ass and put 'em away before dirty clothes get mixed in and I don't know wtf is what....again :oops:
    ya gotta just finish it ...go all the way

yup...laundry is still in the baskets :oops: I go on vacation tomorrow, so I've been telling myself for two days it would be stupid to put it all away, only to put it in suitcases tomorrow.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Sorting through that pile of stuff that was too important to throw away, but not important enough to deal with at the time. I put it on a table in the back porch. Then I added more and more and more and more and I'm not sure what's there, but I'm thinking it might include an invitation to a friend's wedding, the bill for my copay for my annual physical exam, and leftover Christmas cards.

Now the pile is so big I put it in a laundry basket on the back porch.

Okay. :oops: Two laundry baskets.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Sorting through that pile of stuff that was too important to throw away, but not important enough to deal with at the time. I put it on a table in the back porch. Then I added more and more and more and more and I'm not sure what's there, but I'm thinking it might include an invitation to a friend's wedding, the bill for my copay for my annual physical exam, and leftover Christmas cards.

Now the pile is so big I put it in a laundry basket on the back porch.

Okay. :oops: Two laundry baskets.

lol sounds about right
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    cleaning off my dresser...there is so much useless crap there and yet I don't throw it away--makeup, little pieces of paper with phone numbers, quotes, cds, hats, etc. It's a veritable garbage can.
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    tinkerbell wrote:
    scb wrote:
    zchick wrote:
    washing the windows and the sills

Whoa! People wash their windows?? Isn't that what the rain is for?

My thouhgts exactly!

um...yeah?
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    The in laws are coming to stay for the weekend so its been a mad rush to tidy the house before tomorrow. Man my wardrobe is full!!!!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    The in laws are coming to stay for the weekend so its been a mad rush to tidy the house before tomorrow. Man my wardrobe is full!!!!

That really sucks. I'm glad my in-laws live next door. I don't know where I would put it all if I had to hide it from them. mom-in-law has just come to accept her baby didn't marry her after all.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    defucking my bedroom.
    my bedroom resembles a landfill of shit and piss.
    pretty piss poor actually.
    one day i must defuck it.
    i picked up a garbage bag of trash.
    now what?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Take it to the curb and maybe someone will carry it off for you.
    well done
    thank you
    i will take your advice

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    well done
    thank you
    i will take your advice

Even if you live somewhere like I do where there is no garbage pickup, chances are a homeless person will think it is a gold mine and carry it off for you.
    chadwick wrote:
    well done
    thank you
    i will take your advice

Even if you live somewhere like I do where there is no garbage pickup, chances are a homeless person will think it is a gold mine and carry it off for you.
    or raccoons

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Yes, chadwick, raccoons, opossums, stray dog and the like. Your luck is looking up.
    Yes, chadwick, raccoons, opossums, stray dog and the like. Your luck is looking up.
    cats can be wild.
    and we do have black bear and mountain lion and all kinds of owls and crows and sea gulls and deer and elk and eagles and sea lions and seals and gray whales and orcas and crabs and clams and ducks and porcupines and otters and starfish and sand dollars and shells and trees.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    cats can be wild.
    and we do have black bear and mountain lion and all kinds of owls and crows and sea gulls and deer and elk and eagles and sea lions and seals and gray whales and orcas and crabs and clams and ducks and porcupines and otters and starfish and sand dollars and shells and trees.

Do you live with Bambi?
    chadwick wrote:
    cats can be wild.

Do you live with Bambi?
    sure
    just fed her apples
    pizza next time

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    That would explain the menagerie of critters. :lol: be carefull, those wild cats can be fairly dangerous, if you know what I mean?