Options

My New Membership Number.

arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Just so you guys know... I got a new membership... wasn't able to renew mine in the time frame.

Here is my number as of March 15...

416xxx

So that gives an idea of where we are number wise.
i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I'm not sure if it matters, but most ppl put 417,xxx..you might wanna edit your posts just in case. I doubt putting your whole number will cause any fraud, but who knows.
  • Options
    arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
    thanks
    i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    arhoops wrote:
    Just so you guys know... I got a new membership... wasn't able to renew mine in the time frame.

416xxx

Ouch, I just renewed mine through 2010. Thanks for reminding me
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    arhoops wrote:

416xxx

Are you sure you didn't do it in time? I think they give you five years..that was the greatest day of my life when the Ten Club told me that after I didn't renew mine after 2 years.
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    With a 416xxx number, I think fraud is the least of his worries :)
    HA HA…..I usually don’t use personal qualities to describe inanimate objects, but that is an ugly number. :)

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    BeerBaron wrote:
    With a 416xxx number, I think fraud is the least of his worries :)

True, although depending on the venue/city you can luck out with some good wing seats, which imo (sound aside) is much better than the back of the floor.
  • Options
    I think they give you five years..that was the greatest day of my life when the Ten Club told me that after I didn't renew mine after 2 years.
    This was the case with many, many folks. In order to buy tickets for one of the tours - people sent in the money X years missed. All were re-instated and got their old (low) membership numbers back.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    This was the case with many, many folks. In order to buy tickets for one of the tours - people sent in the money X years missed. All were re-instated and got their old (low) membership numbers back.

Are you one of the ten club folks? You have an August 03 sign up date and you seem to know what you’re talking about.

But when I renewed my membership, I didn’t pay for the years I missed. BUT don’t take my number back!! I’ll pay you for 2000 and 2001!... was just 15 and very stupid.