Make up a Word that Doesn't Exist

2»

Comments

• DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    4and20 wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    Pearl-jamas

--the mellowest of Pearl Jam's songs

that made me think of "Pearl Jam pajamas".....like nice flannels with the stickman printed all over...

Yes, pearl jamas
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    'Snee-died' noun, when one is denied a sneeze...when one is about to sneeze, and one goes through the whole "ah...ah..." one's nose is all tickle-y, and then...one can't sneeze.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    4and20 wrote:
    'Snee-died' noun, when one is denied a sneeze...when one is about to sneeze, and one goes through the whole "ah...ah..." one's nose is all tickle-y, and then...one can't sneeze.

I hate sneedieds
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    "womanhead" i used to say that to my daughter olivia when she was around two years old and would say something intelligent or very intuitive beyond her years i would say..your such a "womanhead"...i still do sometimes and she's fifteen now
  • DangDang wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    Pearl-jamas

--the mellowest of Pearl Jam's songs

that made me think of "Pearl Jam pajamas".....like nice flannels with the stickman printed all over...

Yes, pearl jamas

I would go with Pearl Jamz....like Jamz pants...also known as zubaz.