****Official Premier League Thread****

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I searched and didn't find out, and thought I'd start one off seeing it's the new season.

I watched the Man City game yesterday, some pretty mad shots by Tottenham, they should have won but well played Jo Hart.

Can't wait for the Liverpool game today! Let's gogogo!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    great match by tottenham yesterday,man city was lucky,and to bad for west brom that chelsea was so good last night.. i wish a good season!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    The story of the day had to be Blackpool.. they are my team this season.. I'm a Southampton fan (unfortunately) but I was born in Blackpool...

Go Tangerines!!!
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Im happy with the start. But WBA were pitiful defending. I still think we need to spend to have a chance. Its gonna be interesting!!
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Im happy with the start. But WBA were pitiful defending. I still think we need to spend to have a chance. Its gonna be interesting!!

It is gonna be interesting!

I was at the Sunderland game last season (I live round the corner)... 7-2... Chelsea were immense...
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    FOR REAL??!!
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Mikee J wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:

It is gonna be interesting!

I was at the Sunderland game last season (I live round the corner)... 7-2... Chelsea were immense...

I missed the first half of that one( i was workking away) yeah i see your point of veiw but players like kalou?
    Benayoun? I would like to see youngsters come on if we are 4-0 up :?: