getting people mixed up on here

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    well i know who all of you all are. and im watching. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • I keep mixing up BinauralJam, KOYOURASS and mr. unlost dogs. :?

Also, I want to say that the smiley of all smileys is the :? face. I mean, that thing is hilarious. I'm drunk right now.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,028
    I keep mixing up BinauralJam, KOYOURASS and mr. unlost dogs. :?

Also, I want to say that the smiley of all smileys is the :? face. I mean, that thing is hilarious. I'm drunk right now.
    you've forgotten that guy FenwayUNfaithful. He was an ass. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    mickeyrat wrote:

:lol::lol:

Pick a name and stick with it would you!!! At least he has kept the same avatar throughout his identity crisis! ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I don't always mix people up as such.. But I do have a hard time (sometimes) trying to keep track on who's who. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Ever notice that Norm and Cutback are never in the same room at the same time?

superman_shirt_rip.jpg

Haha.

Me head gets totally screwed with when people change their avatar, so I get confused easily.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I get Lizard confused with Lizardjam.

4 women on here? please! what do you think I am?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

:lol: :? :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    iluvcats wrote:
    what do you think I am?

based on your avatar, Ed?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyrat wrote:

Ah yes. How could I forget? He was my favorite.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,028
    mickeyrat wrote:

Ah yes. How could I forget? He was my favorite.
    Or the alltime Masochist favorite KOMYASS
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Well if your gona do something, Do it right :D
  • Or the alltime Masochist favorite KOMYASS

KOMYASS, KOYOURASS...either way, someone's ass is getting KO'd. :? :? :?

KOMYASS, KOYOURASS...either way, someone's ass is getting KO'd. :? :? :?

I am complying a list. Right now Pennsylvania is way ahead. I thought for sure Mass would be number one, but No, i have found more people in Pennsylvania that need there ass knocked out, California is second. :twisted:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    JaneNY wrote:
    Oh I can barely keep anyone straight. I mainly read and respond to comments and don't always notice who it was until they've posted a lot over quite a while.

I sometimes get you confused with Ms.Haiku---don't ask me why.

also used to get acoustic guy and eyed mixed up---USED TO!!! like way before this new board!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Why do the guys on here always go on about the lack of women???? There are plenty of kick ass chicks, making witty, insightful posts! Maybe we hang out on different threads? :?
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tinkerbell wrote:
    Why do the guys on here always go on about the lack of women???? There are plenty of kick ass chicks, making witty, insightful posts! Maybe we hang out on different threads? :?
    Because most are only interested in visual stimulation... not mental.

Start posting pics of your T&A and they won't complain again....
    ahh, who am I kidding, of course they'll still bitch. :D
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Because most are only interested in visual stimulation... not mental.

Start posting pics of your T&A and they won't complain again....
    ahh, who am I kidding, of course they'll still bitch. :D

Too true ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I'm me, always with the same username. The avatar changes now and again so none of the pooches will feel left out.

I used to be able to keep everyone straight up until the whole mr.unlostdogs affair.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    megatron wrote:
    i change my avatar/name all the time..no one seems to notice

You've been TO for awhile

its calvin johnson

CMONNN MANNNN
    8-)
    megatron wrote:
    megatron wrote:
    i change my avatar/name all the time..no one seems to notice

You've been TO for awhile

its calvin johnson

CMONNN MANNNN
    8-)

Ooops :lol::lol::lol:
    I'm me, always with the same username. The avatar changes now and again so none of the pooches will feel left out.

I used to be able to keep everyone straight up until the whole mr.unlostdogs affair.

Glad to see the sharks didn't get ya. :D
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    I could think of worse people to be confused with than Hels. She rocks :D
    Sometimes I think that you're me and I'm you :? :lol:

I do that too :lol:

I get you two confused a lot. Are you related or something? :?
    I get speedy and chadwick confused :) I think those two should have their own commentary show.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    all the ones with dogs as avatars... or their kids.... i get those guys mixed up.

i also get dissidentman and dissedentladyboy mixed up a lot
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    all the ones with dogs as avatars... or their kids.... i get those guys mixed up.

i also get dissidentman and dissedentladyboy mixed up a lot

It's a common mistake. You should she my drivers license picture.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    iluvcats wrote:
    I get speedy and chadwick confused :) I think those two should have their own commentary show.
    i get iluvcats mixed up with iluvchadwick1400timesmorethanspeedypj10rules
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    ha ha
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    tinkerbell wrote:

i don't see those complaints. i actually think there are alot more women on this forum than most. at least most forums that i am on.

however, half the time i don't know who the women are unless they say they are one. user names and avatars can be a bit tricky
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Now that I'm back somewhat I hope I don't get mixed up as whether I'm male or female??? It appears to some I'm known as the person of Peace. :D

msn-peace-sign-symbolm.jpg
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)