Sweet Story for Fans of Rock Guitarists

Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
This was in today's Washington Post: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 06140.html

If the link doesn't work, go to http://www.washingtonpost.com and click on Style and then the Guitar Hero story from 8.14.10. You may have to register to get on the site. It's a really sweet story that wil resonant with fans of any guitar players.

Enjoy!
You can't be neutral on a moving train.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    That's Fuckin Cool!!! 8-)
  • fb282152fb282152 Posts: 24
    gave me goosebumps! awesome :D
    I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me ... guaranteed
  • Beautiful.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    smart kid. awesome story
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    he sure has good taste in music :) I'm glad his dream came true.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
    Can you imagine!!! having the fortitude to continue til the pieces were in place , then the footwork to get in touch with the band? AND have your creation "broken in" ON STAGE!?!?!?!?!?!

Killer story.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    What a remarkable young man! I bet in another 10 years he will be a household name!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    wow---that was awesome!! thanks for sharing!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com